[2.6] Berserker Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: Zerking Balls

"
RedStark wrote:
with lifting nerd , this guide and now even ziggyd .. brutus will cost a lot :|

I dont watch Streamers but I don't doubt it's catching on. I bought 2x Sprinklers for 1 alch and 1 chaos.....now they much more than that.

Once you get some good pieces, the DPS REALLY takes off and with proper pieces and set up you're not squishy. This is one of the strongest melee builds I've ever laid my hands on. And the beauty of it is you naturally get more health stacking DPS ( strength)

I'm now at 62k buffed sheet dps. That's....a lot. I'd love to hear someone let me know how you crunch actual Molten Strike dps. I will reach 80k easily within 4 more levels ( 90 or 91).

The ultimate next step would be Essence of Hysteria gloves.

Not really sure how people are reaching 125k or 140k sheet. I guess Berserker "more" multiplier. I prefer Jug.
The next few levels for me are going to jewel socket and Berserker node. Not really sure how people are reaching 120-140k sheet.

My tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAASzBS0Gxg2NDjwUIBRxFHUVUBhdGJEaOBpVIq8j0ycvLdIuUzJ-MtE1kjboOFM6UjqzOtg9_ECgQzFFR0WdRmlGt0d-Sn1M_04qUEdTUlZIV-JYY1ivWfNbr18_YSFlTWZUaGVuqm87cql07XXLdqx253fleA15aHrvfXOCB4KbhNmE74V7hmCHdozPjX6QVZHOmuCfPqIApMKnCKlurKqtCa2NrfG18re2u-28n702vqfAAcAawGbBBMbYz37WWNgk2L3ZfNrB4XPkUeoY6mLr7uw47SDvDvAf843z3fSD9kj3Mvjr?accountName=DamageIncorporated&characterName=Olaf_Metal
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Mar 23, 2017, 6:50:14 PM
so how is jugg better than berserk? im 49 atm so if it is, i may aswell respec into it now than later on
"
UhYuuki wrote:
so how is jugg better than berserk? im 49 atm so if it is, i may aswell respec into it now than later on

Less squishy is my opinion. Berserker has undeniably more dps with its "more" multiplier but I'm not convinced it matters. This build can hit 90k sheet dps without Berseker. At a certain point you're doing more than enough damage and need survivabily. Berserker is amazing for taking huge hits ( if you live through it) as you can leech it right back but squishier for smaller ones.
I like how I was the first poster in the thread and posted what I felt was valuable information, and he ignored me, read the next three posts and said "Thanks for the feedback."

GG.
Well said lol
"
RedStark wrote:
with lifting nerd , this guide and now even ziggyd .. brutus will cost a lot :|

Yeah, well I bit the bullet and dropped 60 chaos on two Lead Sprinklers. I'm sure if I waited 3 weeks they would go back down to normal prices.

I am looking forward to trying out the build! Thanks for the guide sharpshot.

Last edited by Romados on Mar 24, 2017, 12:29:25 AM
Jesus, I payed 1.5 chaos for my two lol
"
I like how I was the first poster in the thread and posted what I felt was valuable information, and he ignored me, read the next three posts and said "Thanks for the feedback."

GG.

Sorry Ive been trying to respond to a bunch of people all over the place. I do think Jugg is a good option, I will add in a variant for it when I get some time. Meant no disrespect!
Just feeding my soul to the Path life.

Youtube: Engineering Eternity
"
"

GG.

Sorry Ive been trying to respond to a bunch of people all over the place. I do think Jugg is a good option, I will add in a variant for it when I get some time. Meant no disrespect!
Glad to hear it.
Why not use Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral Warchief? Won't 20% /more/ attack speed do so much more for the build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info