[2.6] Berserker Brutus' Lead Sprinkler: Zerking Balls

"
Why not use Ancestral Protector instead of Ancestral Warchief? Won't 20% /more/ attack speed do so much more for the build?

yup. Protector's better.
Thank you for the build.
Just want to add, to leveling gear:

This ring gives very very good dps boost and protection for level 20.
"
RedStark wrote:
with lifting nerd , this guide and now even ziggyd .. brutus will cost a lot :|

the price will drop again to 1c once the people realize how bad the general aoe map clear is ...
Hi everyone,
Someone can tell me ascendency priority of berseker?

Normal,cruel,Merciless,uber...

Tanks in advence :)
"
killingot wrote:
Hi everyone,

It's in the main post.
"
BeRse wrote:
"
RedStark wrote:
with lifting nerd , this guide and now even ziggyd .. brutus will cost a lot :|

the price will drop again to 1c once the people realize how bad the general aoe map clear is ...

It seems the prices peaked at 35c about 12 hrs ago... they've come down to around 20 depending on rolls. I'm sure it'll trickle down a bit more, depending on how much the popularity lasts.

I was able to make a tidy profit on the crazy and gear up the build for myself. It was quite fun being a flipper for a day.
"
sephrik wrote:
"
killingot wrote:
Hi everyone,

It's in the main post.

Woww... its true

My fault :S
Having a lot of fun with this build but my health feels a little low. Currently at 1196 str.

I'm not sure the 100 strength from meginords vise is worth giving up the whole glove slot for in the endgame. Seems like a decent rare would blow it out of the water.

lvl 80 atm, build is strong. only time i die is when im not paying attention and run a map with no leech or reflect. life is about 4.8k and i can out leech almost everything i fight. did all breachlords besides chayula cause i dont have enough splinters, havnt done guardians yet cause my atlas is nowhere near done. will try uber atziri today.

Gear, I still need Xophs ammy, need better helm/rings. pretty much all my gear is maybe 30c total.
Hey, currently doing this build at lvl75~ish,with iron reflexes though. I know this build will destroy end game bosses, but the clear speed is pretty garbage i think, it's a bit subjective but im used to faster clear speed builds, any suggestion of clearing trash mobs or sub in a secondary skill for leveling? my gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info