Fastest clearing bow build in 2.6 without any mirrored gear, shaper/uber viable / CI TS Raider

"
Methodmanx wrote:
another thing, could u create a temporary level tree? like one with life. i know ill respec later. or how did u leveled?
tbh there isnt a "specfic" one but any life based bow build works the items and the gear is accessible without much currency auras from others help a ton , a tree if u cant find anything https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIBAAHRBbUHHg5cD6sPxBEvEZYV_Ra_FyYZihqNI_YkiyT9JpUqCy0fMHwx-jnUO3w8vj7PQdBEDUV-SVFJsUyzTZJQQlFHUzVVS1b6WyZd8l9wYeJq-m1sb1dwUnb3eBl4-XqEfXV-3X8rf8Z_-4NtidOMNo19jYGNuY2_kyeVIJUulwagn6EiokCio6fUr-u0xbVIuMq7473mwaDB88LswzrEosjw0K3TftfP2NXnVOtj7g7veu-I8NX0-Pk3_W7-uv7I_94=
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
philophil wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
I feel like there is faster for bows?

Yep Windripper/rigwald quill LA/Chain will clear far faster. But clearing is also a matter of MS mostly, so if it need a support to be fast its pretty meh tbh.

would it be the same tree/gear with added wind /la?
yup the same
Every Class 100
cool made a video for people that pm me and ask " is this shaper viable" can i do bosses with it and the answer is yes but whyy but anyways there u go https://youtu.be/g07q-EhZxs8
Every Class 100
Trying this on SSF.

I see you are taking claw nodes for the leech.

How do you think it will do without the +2 tornado helm and dying sun? Got my doomfletch and have a decent 800 es chest. Will be able to craft a decent helm too.

Question is how does it do without dying sun, helm enchant and the rigwald quiver. Think its better to acquire few of these first and then go for the build?
Why taking claw tree? Cause of the lifeleech/manaleech?

"
verano123 wrote:
Why taking claw tree? Cause of the lifeleech/manaleech?

Leech + conversion to bow with Lioneye's fall jewel
"
Smashr wrote:
Trying this on SSF.

I see you are taking claw nodes for the leech.

How do you think it will do without the +2 tornado helm and dying sun? Got my doomfletch and have a decent 800 es chest. Will be able to craft a decent helm too.

Question is how does it do without dying sun, helm enchant and the rigwald quiver. Think its better to acquire few of these first and then go for the build?
defenetly not amazing but okish not my kind of cup of tee
Every Class 100
You are using Barrage for Shaper tho
"
mandodiao wrote:
You are using Barrage for Shaper tho
you take the gem vaal burning arrow and replace it with barrage boom u got ur shaper kill ezpz much investment rest all the same
Every Class 100
Great build, i knew that in legacy i will be able to use Rigwalds quill's and wanted to play around it, but went low life wander for some reason. What about life version with Cherrubim's meleficence + Voltaxic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info