Fastest clearing bow build in 2.6 without any mirrored gear, shaper/uber viable / CI TS Raider

i followed your build and the clearspeed is insane. If i come to the map boss. i die 5 times. Even with Valyrium i am perma stunned at 6.5k es and my leech is almost non existence without vinktars (1.6% normal)
Last edited by treitz on Mar 26, 2017, 2:10:25 PM
"
treitz wrote:
i followed your build and the clearspeed is insane. If i come to the map boss. i die 5 times. Even with Valyrium i am perma stunned at 6.5k es and my leech is almost non existence without vinktars (1.6% normal)
if u struggle at boss and u cant 1 shot it try removing V burning arrow for barrage until u get enogh dmg to 1 shot it with the 3 charges
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Thanks for a cool build :) Considering to try it out :D

Could you share some insight on the cons and pro's of Raider vs Pathfinder?
Clear speed is good so far, even managed to do T7-9 maps on a 40c budget. Beyond bosses wreck me though so I assume anything above T10 will also make me fail unless I put on more expensive gear. Should I sacrifice some damage nodes to get ES or should I go straight to buying better gear?
"
corgiworgi wrote:
Clear speed is good so far, even managed to do T7-9 maps on a 40c budget. Beyond bosses wreck me though so I assume anything above T10 will also make me fail unless I put on more expensive gear. Should I sacrifice some damage nodes to get ES or should I go straight to buying better gear?
rly depents what u got
Every Class 100
"
Frankenberry wrote:

it is pretty much the same thing lol take what u like more it depents heavly on ur gear whats better if u rly wanna minmax it as much best option u got is download path of building import your char and test both ascendancys with flask effect/frenzy charge pretty easy to solve if ur famlier with the programm
Every Class 100
What would be the best 5L Setup for Tornado Shot / Barrage / Vaal Burning Arrow?
Mostly for Tornado Shot important, should i swap out crit or chain?
"
Fyndel wrote:
"
Frankenberry wrote:

it is pretty much the same thing lol take what u like more it depents heavly on ur gear whats better if u rly wanna minmax it as much best option u got is download path of building import your char and test both ascendancys with flask effect/frenzy charge pretty easy to solve if ur famlier with the programm

TY :)

I am familiar with Path of Builder. I'll look into once I am a bit higher level and got some decent gear ^^

Just wanted any thoughts on the matter. I ended up choosing Pathfinder because... it's cool x)
"
Methodmanx wrote:
What would be the best 5L Setup for Tornado Shot / Barrage / Vaal Burning Arrow?
Mostly for Tornado Shot important, should i swap out crit or chain?
dropp chain if u gear sucks so hard then chain is HORRIBLE for u and for the vaal burning arrow slowe proj
Every Class 100
Make a budget gear pic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info