Fastest clearing bow build in 2.6 without any mirrored gear, shaper/uber viable / CI TS Raider

Can i change the Diamond Flask for a Kiara's Determination Silver Flask for stun immunity and roll the Quicksilver with bleed immunity?
Just getting started, what should I focus on first?

Spoiler
livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Just getting started, what should I focus on first?

Spoiler

New boots; preferably rares with decent resists seeing as you're wasting suffixes elsewhere on resists that are better used for multi/accuracy etc. Brinerot's are not needed here, we get plenty of damage. Get the Uber lab 80% chance to avoid stun too. (Ignore this if you can get Skyforth.)

You need accuracy, preferably 2 300+ rolls amongst your Rings/Amulet/Helm/Gloves
I'd honestly take accuracy over Attack Speed on gloves for mapping. (If you're boss farming with Barrage then get both. TS and VBA don't particularly care about attack speed due to 1 shot clearing everything.)

Get multi + WED on your amulet. Upgrade to Phys + WED rings, mastercraft %ES on them.

No idea why you feel the need to run 3 enlightens, you should be more than comfortable running 25%/25%/35%. But if you must, at least put Herald of Ash and Discipline in the same 4L so they both get the effect of the same enlighten and you get an extra socket, use this for Increased Duration + Vaal Haste if you're not running with a support. Use the Vorici jeweller's method if it's colours you're struggling with.

Roll Alchemist's Quicksilver of Adrenaline, you don't need freeze removal.

After this it's +1 Quiver, get Skyforth and that's about it. A flask mod crystal might do some good too (if you can get one with t1 WED, Flask mods and ES)

"
4Gazper wrote:
Can i change the Diamond Flask for a Kiara's Determination Silver Flask for stun immunity and roll the Quicksilver with bleed immunity?

You could, but you'll be slower overall (alchemy adrenaline quicksilver is god tier) and we're low on crit chance as it is, so you'll be much less consistent. Just get the Uber lab stun enchant and you'll be fine. You can even just comfortably use an Eye of Chayula. I can clear t15 maps with a Biscos on, and I'm missing WED on pretty much everything.
Last edited by Morelikeew on May 4, 2017, 6:49:13 AM
Mate why do you get Claw Bonus points on Skill Tree when u using a bow? @Confused@
Last edited by Monkeyface on May 4, 2017, 1:11:28 PM
Hey i am looking forward to give this Build a try, maybe also for 3.0 ?!

At first i was looking for a Build with a Windripper Bow, would this be possible?
- If yes, would you recommend to use LA or also TS?
- If No, i will just follow your guide with Doomfletch TS

Thanks for your support :-)
Also decided to give Doomfletch TS a try, it's pretty good at mapping, really insane clearspeed if you consider it's TS. I'm running Pools, Spider/Strands and Vaults with a Frenzy Bisco's atm, and the damage is still way more then enough to oneshot anything. I also partly used jewels to get at least Lighting & Fire Res on the exact same Amount.

Gear:
Spoiler

Thumbs up Fyndel/CoolTail/Bobo or whoever had the initial Idea ;)
Last edited by _entryway_ on May 9, 2017, 3:03:43 PM
Is there a huge diffrence between 1 secondary TS Projectiles and 2?

Greets
Hey, m8.. fun build. So, I am at lvl 90 w/ all muh 8 and gear.. yet, when a reflect guy comes across me I get ended like nothing.. I tried using life leech w/ Vitality Void & Atziri's Promise.. but, just like nothing.. I get ended instandly even after using all the flasks.. Does this build require a templar aurobot or something? Should I be using life leech? Or is that and endgame joke? I wanna get this build to 100, but, for sure.. in certain maps this build gets blown away (example: Precinct's 4 bosses). Any help would be great.. tym8
You're either trolling, can't read or never heard of Vinktar's. Just finished 100 on this build it was a breeze.

Edit selling big parts of my gear some posts above.
Last edited by _entryway_ on May 13, 2017, 6:12:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info