Fastest clearing bow build in 2.6 without any mirrored gear, shaper/uber viable / CI TS Raider

"
Kroki7885 wrote:
Fyndel, pls say gems in 5l for barrage

i dont use barrage what u want me to answer?
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Apr 11, 2017, 12:39:10 AM
How do you deal with reflect packs?
vinktars
Last edited by 0llowain on Apr 11, 2017, 12:20:13 PM
want to know DPS in HO
if I can get all of my res's the same should I use taste of hate over crit flask?
"
Fyndel wrote:
"
Kroki7885 wrote:
Fyndel, pls say gems in 5l for barrage

i dont use barrage what u want me to answer?

i guess he's asking that because your shaper vid. There are you using barrage right? :-)
That would be also interessting for me what skills you used there.

Also in the Uber Atritzi. But it looks like you just changed barrage for burning arrow in that vid.

big thanks to you for that build. I love it and will start a Ranger just for that build in the future :-)

Happy eastern!
Last edited by osibis on Apr 13, 2017, 10:50:31 AM
For those asking, here's a decent leveling tree for this:
http://poeurl.com/bgu6

Sets up most of the pathing, and grabs the closest life nodes to get you to a level where you can wear good ES gear.

Static electricity in Vaal Pact jewel socket and Storm Cloud will carry you until Doomfletch.
Once you switch, Warden's Brand http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Warden%27s_Brand will carry phys damage until you can wear steel rings.

Because Doomfletch Prism is a lvl 40 wep, we don't really need to level with spells like some other builds.

Also check out the new Rotgut flask. As raider, we have no problem dumping frenzies for 10-20 seconds of onslaught, because we get them back right away anyway. Can help a lot with getting around while leveling.
What are the best links for Vaal Burning Arrow on a 5L/6L? Cheers.
<->
Would you make any changes to this build if you were primarily solo and not running with aurabots?
livejamie

a bit of luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info