Channeling spells "putter"

sputtering is still a thing that makes me hate my flameblast character
And it's still in the known issues sticky.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
have issue w scorching ray every now and then.
my FAVORITE is when u CWC Charged Dash and the skill animation gets stuck on
(glacial cascade infinitely repeating till u move, w no button presses)
Same problem here but with Blade Flurry, ps fix it :-)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Same problem with incinirate. The mana also keeps on depleting even when I stop casting https://youtu.be/kZtF26Y2EKM
"
HimeRuisu wrote:
Same problem with incinirate. The mana also keeps on depleting even when I stop casting https://youtu.be/kZtF26Y2EKM

Few questions for you:

What server are you on and what is your latency ms #? (ping)

What is your total inc % cast speed for incinerate in linked video?

Are you you using predictive or lockstep mode?

I'm guessing you are using predictive by the way; I've only gotten the bug while using predictive mode. Switching to lockstep fixes is but some people, including myself, hate using lockstep because it feels a little clunky.
"
2Gurls_1Can wrote:
"
HimeRuisu wrote:

Few questions for you:

I'm guessing you are using predictive by the way; I've only gotten the bug while using predictive mode. Switching to lockstep fixes is but some people, including myself, hate using lockstep because it feels a little clunky.

Texas server

mostly 110ms

98 cast speed

predictive

And yeah it doesn't happen in lockstep
"
HimeRuisu wrote:
"
2Gurls_1Can wrote:
"
HimeRuisu wrote:

Few questions for you:

Texas server

mostly 110ms

98 cast speed

predictive

And yeah it doesn't happen in lockstep

Btw I've tested around with this bug quite a bit and what's causing it to happen for you when on predictive is a combination of latency vs cast speed. I'm not 100% certain what the exact ratio is to reproduce the bug but it gets easier and easier to reproduce when the latency gets worse and your cast speed is higher.

I use the flameblast spell and I'm usually at around 250% increased cast speed. Even at 20ms on cali server i can get the bug to reproduce easily. If I go to a server with over 100ms and try channeling the spell it becomes virtually unplayable.
[/quote]

Few questions for you:

[/quote]

Texas server

mostly 110ms

98 cast speed

predictive

And yeah it doesn't happen in lockstep[/quote]

Btw I've tested around with this bug quite a bit and what's causing it to happen for you when on predictive is a combination of latency vs cast speed. I'm not 100% certain what the exact ratio is to reproduce the bug but it gets easier and easier to reproduce when the latency gets worse and your cast speed is higher.

I use the flameblast spell and I'm usually at around 250% increased cast speed. Even at 20ms on cali server i can get the bug to reproduce easily. If I go to a server with over 100ms and try channeling the spell it becomes virtually unplayable.
[/quote]

Yeah ill just not play channeling skills in the future.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info