Channeling spells "putter"

After the introduction of the channeling label to certain spells and the release of Scorching Ray etc, there's a bug that occurs when you double click and hold the key/mouse button "too fast". The spell starts "puttering". Hard to explain the bug so I've uploaded a video of what happens. What caused what you see in the video is me double clicking real fast and then holding down mouse button. Notice how I haven't run out of mana while casting flameblast, that's not what's causing the interruptions in channeling.

It only happens in predictive mode.

I've reported this before, I feel like it would be an easy fix. Help!! It's really affecting my gameplay. :'(

Please find video link below:

https://vimeo.com/209436907

Last edited by 2Gurls_1Can on Jun 30, 2017, 2:22:03 AM
Last bumped on Jun 6, 2018, 8:50:04 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
b
bump.

Anyone over there at GGG have a chance to look at he video I posted?

Btw, I've noticed just recently that it's easier to duplicate the bug if the latency of the instance is at 50ms or above.
Had a similar problem with Wither and Firestorm, mimics being out of mana
bump.

Any news on the issue?

:'(
bump

Any word from someone over there at GGG?

I linked a video on my original post for your convenience, let me know if you get around to taking a look at it <3
Bump

Hey guys, anyone with a little input here?

Just throw me a bone at least... :'(
Hi Zander_King thanks for taking the time to make this report and post a video. I can confirm this issue has been brought to the attention of developers!
Thank you so much for the response, Michael! Looking forward to hear more news on this in the future.

:D
"
Michael_GGG wrote:
Hi Zander_King thanks for taking the time to make this report and post a video. I can confirm this issue has been brought to the attention of developers!

Hey does anyone know if they managed to take a look into it after all? I was thinking maybe with all the testing on beta and large patches on the way that it could be addressed along with all the changes :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info