Channeling spells "putter"

Bump.

Any updates on whether this was ever fixed or not?
No news?

:(
This is still bugged - was wondering if the staff who take care of these issues were actually notified to look into it?

bump
Any updates here? :(
Have checked and it is being looked into currently, thanks.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Just a heads up to say I noticed this too.

I used Storm Burst and this happened, and considering how the skill works it is even more annoying.

Glad it is noticed as a bug.

Perhaps I will try running Storm Burst again once this is fixed.
"
Kieren_GGG wrote:
Have checked and it is being looked into currently, thanks.

Thank you :D
I have a similar issue with melee skills like sunder and double strike on the right mouse button binding. After having clicked (and released) a couple of times the next hold action performs around two attacks, then pauses, then starts a couple of attacks again. Sometimes this repeats.
"
CExy wrote:
I have a similar issue with melee skills like sunder and double strike on the right mouse button binding. After having clicked (and released) a couple of times the next hold action performs around two attacks, then pauses, then starts a couple of attacks again. Sometimes this repeats.

I'm not exactly sure that you're experiencing the same bug - what you're describing seems a lot like server lag on lockstep mode.

The issue I'm referring to in this thread is solely with skills that have the "channeling" tag.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info