Channeling spells "putter"

Any news on this?
They are looking into it. It's been added to the High Priority issues in the Known issues sticky.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
They are looking into it. It's been added to the High Priority issues in the Known issues sticky.

Thanks for the update, glad they're getting round to it :D
"
2Gurls_1Can wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

No they're not lmao.
Still waiting for GGG to admit that they made mistakes and actually work on fixing them.

You'll find me when pigs start flying.
"
"
2Gurls_1Can wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:

No they're not lmao.

Jeez, have some faith.
Does anyone have some insight as to why this was taken off the known bug thread? It's still a bug. Have tested it and still produces same results.
they prolly looked into it, realised their kneejerk coding cant fix this and let it go :)
"
they prolly looked into it, realised their kneejerk coding cant fix this and let it go :)

One can only hope it's fixable :(

I think the key for them to fixing this is to go back and trace when it started.

The exact patch where the bug was introduced was when they created the "channeling" tag and introduced with it a few new spells that were exclusively channeled.

Flameblast had the "channeling tag" added at that point and the bug started right at that moment. Since the spell itself was once usuable without it bugging, before it was tagged as a channeled skill, and it could still "channel" in a way by stacking up to 10 if you held down the mouse longer, I'm fairly certain it can be fixed.
bump, still not fixed
obligatory daily bump, still not fixed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info