[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
visage wrote:
What should be my priority for upgrading?

I need to work on jewels and helm enchant for sure, just kind of threw this together out of what was in my stash.

Sorry for late reply, been very busy lately.

I would strat by getting corrupted gloves with ele waekness on hit. Then I would get better boots with more life on them. Belt, amulet and rings should have increased elemental damage with attacks on then. I can't see your jewels but they are a huge source of dps and life in this build so look at what I have and see if you have something similar.

Get your resistances in order for Wise Oak.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Sep 12, 2017, 5:32:57 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
in the endgame passive tree trickery (shadow area) for 1 point is not assigned. it should be.
also missing the jewel slot for 2 points in duelist area.

why acrobatics/phase acrobatics? seems like a big waste of passives. for what is that needed? we want to take damage to have cloak of savagery up all the time.
maybe could be good for chimera smoke cloud phase but not much else.

the rest of the endgame tree looks nice.

played this build back in the turmoil race to lvl 90 and just respec. it was a guardian farmer build there.

just put this together again and it's still kicking arse. great build that is quite cheap to make and easy to play!!!!!!!!! high endgame potential just awesome!

I fixed the jewelslot in dualist area, thanks for pointing it out. Trickery is not really worth it but is fine if you have a free point.

Acrobatics is just a QoL when mapping. I always spec out of it when I'm farming Guardians and Shaper for more dps.

Sadly I haven't had much time to play this league but many have killed Shaper with it so it's still as good as it was last league.

I don't think there is a cheaper melee Guardian/Shaper farmer build out there but I could be wrong.

"
2letterz wrote:
also got finally shaper down. For the first time for me :) thank ya for the build. Got still some stuff to improve, but the wise oak makes me lazy :D

Grats on the kill :)

Hope you enjoyed the ride!

Hi I have to admit I haven't read all 69 pages so far. But I have a few questions.

We use Immortal Call, but no source for Endurance Charges?

Why no Elemental Equilibrium? Isn't it a good choice for Wild Strike?

Comes +Int only from equipped items?

I probably missed something also I am not the most knowledgeable player.

Thanks!
"
Hi I have to admit I haven't read all 69 pages so far. But I have a few questions.

We use Immortal Call, but no source for Endurance Charges?

Why no Elemental Equilibrium? Isn't it a good choice for Wild Strike?

Comes +Int only from equipped items?

I probably missed something also I am not the most knowledgeable player.

Thanks!

Immortal call has 0,4s basic duration wich is enough to help with stunlocking.

Elemental equilibrium makes no sense as Wild Strike attacks 7+ times a sec with random element.

Yes Int on items only if possible. You can also spend points if you don't have the items.

"
Rusherboy wrote:

Immortal call has 0,4s basic duration wich is enough to help with stunlocking.

Elemental equilibrium makes no sense as Wild Strike attacks 7+ times a sec with random element.

Yes Int on items only if possible. You can also spend points if you don't have the items.

Thanks for the response that clears things up!
No problem. If you have more questions just ask.

"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:
in the endgame passive tree trickery (shadow area) for 1 point is not assigned. it should be.
also missing the jewel slot for 2 points in duelist area.

why acrobatics/phase acrobatics? seems like a big waste of passives. for what is that needed? we want to take damage to have cloak of savagery up all the time.
maybe could be good for chimera smoke cloud phase but not much else.

the rest of the endgame tree looks nice.

played this build back in the turmoil race to lvl 90 and just respec. it was a guardian farmer build there.

just put this together again and it's still kicking arse. great build that is quite cheap to make and easy to play!!!!!!!!! high endgame potential just awesome!

I fixed the jewelslot in dualist area, thanks for pointing it out. Trickery is not really worth it but is fine if you have a free point.

Acrobatics is just a QoL when mapping. I always spec out of it when I'm farming Guardians and Shaper for more dps.

Sadly I haven't had much time to play this league but many have killed Shaper with it so it's still as good as it was last league.

I don't think there is a cheaper melee Guardian/Shaper farmer build out there but I could be wrong.

i don't think so either. pretty cheap for guardian/shaper. good idea about acrobatics for mapping. never tried that last league. was it helpful to avoid 1-shots and stunlocks? trickery not worth it? maybe not. i remember it was a pain to get my int high enough and trickery had 10 in addition to 20% damage for 1 point.
hi im new to building so ihv wondering
can i run atziri with the budget gear?
Hi. What about The Taming Prismatic Ring?
Spoiler

without rings 7.3k HP
with kaom's boots 7.8k HP
Last edited by rage779 on Sep 16, 2017, 3:33:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info