[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

Hello again lovely Wild Strikers! Still having a fantastic time with this build, recently upgraded to an Atziri's Disfavour and Kaom's and having almost 7k health makes the game much easier.

I've cleared all the Guardians -- still figuring out Shaper, but I think I can take him out with my current gear level. That said... At this point, what would be the biggest upgrades for my character? Should I be aiming for more life? More DPS? Guardians were a little tough and it's one of my goals to complete all bonus objectives in the Atlas, so any advice I can get for making that process smoother would be great.

Thanks!
Finally was able to buy a Kaom´s Heart so a good boost in life for sure. Downside was that my resists were messed up now so had to do some crafting to get them all at least above 75. Remove craft, remove craft etc. etc. and when done I saw all resists exactly at 93. I found a wise oak a few days ago so its great that i managed to get all resists equal now without really aiming for it :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
After a while of testing the build, I'm now switching the 2 different helmets and boots, the helmet with additional projectiles and atziris steps for mapping (permanent 71% speed lol...) and for bosses a pair of 200 life Kaoms roots with the 16% speed enchant, clear speed isn't really fast but still does not feel slow.

When I take the phase acrobatics and sacrifice some dps for life, I can fully facetank minotaur in less than 1 minute.

My build is currently at 9100+ life and 315k tool tip dps with flasks, lvl 93, leveling to 100 would give a massive dps boost, but that will take some time.

I like the versatility of the build, you can respec for like 10 regrets and get much more dps for a bit life, or you can switch equip, like I currently have no maxed resistance, I simply don't always need triple maxed res, when I need, I trade like 150 life for a ring that gives me max res, but besides ele bosses I rarely need all max res xD

Still like the build and if it will not be nerfed, I'll try it as league starter next league.
Hi Guys,

nice Build enjoying it still, can someone can give me some advice what i can change for more elemental resistens? iam undercapped for 20 cold res.

thanks in advance

btw i find the Ring The Taming pretty neat for this build but sold it for more life.
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
Hi Guys,

nice Build enjoying it still, can someone can give me some advice what i can change for more elemental resistens? iam undercapped for 20 cold res.

thanks in advance

btw i find the Ring The Taming pretty neat for this build but sold it for more life.

With this build you need to get resists via jewellery (and probably gloves) only. This means you will need to find items with high resists. Since you also need life and e.g. elemental demage the really good items will be very expensive. I wouldn't run high tier maps with undercapped resists :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
_TheQue_ wrote:
Hi Guys,

thanks in advance

You could upgrade your rings for more resistances and I would respec some points (probably Cleaving, Axe damage) for 2 more jewels with res. The missing damage you can make up by getting jewels that also give attack speed. If you're interested I can sell you some of my jewels and a ring (+160% total ele res, 72 life) I've used for this build. IGN: Santosch

Edit: Here are said items:

Hit me up if you're interested!
Last edited by Santosh on Sep 21, 2017, 10:14:52 AM
Thanks for the build!

Your PoB tree is different from the one on the official site, which one do you prefer?
"
Rusherboy wrote:
"
ValkryeLoyd wrote:
hi im new to building so ihv wondering
can i run atziri with the budget gear?

Yes you can, just be sure to use another skill in Atziri fight as the chaining will kill you.

ah ic,thanks for reply mate cheers
Hello guys,

Somebody have a suggestion to replace wise oak ? I want to upgrade my stuff, but find equal resistances is really complicated.

Any suggestions for flask ?

ty mates,

ulren
"
Ulren001 wrote:
Hello guys,

Somebody have a suggestion to replace wise oak ? I want to upgrade my stuff, but find equal resistances is really complicated.

Any suggestions for flask ?

ty mates,

ulren

used these ones in turmoil.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info