[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

I'll have to test when 3.1 rolles out but my initial thought is that the build is dead.

We'll see how it goes.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Rusherboy

3.1 Vaal Pact patch....
Build is dead... ? Maybe i create new character...
With the incoming changes to VP, will you update this for 3.1?

I'd love to play it in abyss.
I'll be playing HC SSF (BTW™) this league so I can't say how the changes will affect my build. If someone takes it for a spin please report to us how it feels with the changes.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Hey mate, i'd like you to know, my friend is playing your wildstrike build in abyss and he says its doing just fine. Im also playing wildstrike but on Oro variation that paths up toward templar instead of towards primeval force and ranger.

So far my friend has reached 92 with your build, he may have done some tweeks, but i'd really encourage you to pick it up and update the guide if you feel for it.

The only reason i went with my wildstrike build is that it was updated for 3.1

Hope you make an updated guide! I loved this build in 3.0 :)!
"
Freddydaking wrote:
Hey mate, i'd like you to know, my friend is playing your wildstrike build in abyss and he says its doing just fine. Im also playing wildstrike but on Oro variation that paths up toward templar instead of towards primeval force and ranger.

So far my friend has reached 92 with your build, he may have done some tweeks, but i'd really encourage you to pick it up and update the guide if you feel for it.

The only reason i went with my wildstrike build is that it was updated for 3.1

Hope you make an updated guide! I loved this build in 3.0 :)!

Can u give me link to your friend Character so i can see his Tree and Items. I would love to play this WS build again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info