[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

Strong build and easy to level. Level 47 in Turmoil event. Just missing those damn ele weakness on hit gloves for later. No one's selling those and i have had no luck corrupting a pair either so it's manual cursing for me. The other downside to doing that is that ele weakness requires 155 int for lvl 20.

Thread creator: Can you share a link to your path of building charachter? I would like to see it if that is possible.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 24, 2017, 10:02:45 PM
Here is PoB link :

https://pastebin.com/eDnfT1zE
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Last edited by Rusherboy on Jul 25, 2017, 3:57:58 AM
Since you have put same gems both for weapon and chest, for different setups, would you be willing to update the OP with layout if you dont have kaoms chest piece, what gems do I use then for chest?

Can I swap the gem locations (i.e. you have gems 4 linked on gloves, but I have same layout on my boots) and put it on diff item than you have?

thanks
"
Gizm00 wrote:
Since you have put same gems both for weapon and chest, for different setups, would you be willing to update the OP with layout if you dont have kaoms chest piece, what gems do I use then for chest?

Can I swap the gem locations (i.e. you have gems 4 linked on gloves, but I have same layout on my boots) and put it on diff item than you have?

thanks

That's an interesting question. I'd only bother trying to get one of those 5/6 linked and use the other piece for gems that are useful for the build. Typically i figure that out around lvl 90 or so (what i need) :)

The only other case would be if you use Ngamahu's flame. Then you'd want that with six sockets and put 6 supports for molten burst. You can see that under budget gear in the guide.

I would certainly have to swap gem locations and i always do. Expecially if you plan to get those ele weakness of hit corrupted gloves that can have any amount of sockets, links and colours. You'd likely have to give up a few gems for that slot or put them in the weapon/chest if you don't use kaom.

Edit: Thanks for the pob link and a great build/guide Rusherboy.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 25, 2017, 12:06:14 PM
Tbh I think after some time it is worth to 4l / colour the gloves via Vorici if you need the gems - Kaoms will make it kinda important to get the exact colors and links since you don't have that much room for swapping gem's around..

What would be the best 3.0 bandit reward? Kill all / Oak / Krait?
I see that increased duration is linked to leap slam, fortify and faster attacks. I don't think it's possible to extend fortify's duration as the gem does not have the duration tag.
"
kompaniet wrote:
I see that increased duration is linked to leap slam, fortify and faster attacks. I don't think it's possible to extend fortify's duration as the gem does not have the duration tag.

It's a very old setup there. I've dropped it as you can see in gear section. Nice catch, it's fixed now.

Gem will have a overhaul in 3.0, for example Ancestral Warchief will be linked to Maim for sure and I'm changing Vaal Haste for Vaal Lightning Trap. I'm waiting on relese noted before I change the build to 3.0.

"
morfer wrote:
Tbh I think after some time it is worth to 4l / colour the gloves via Vorici if you need the gems - Kaoms will make it kinda important to get the exact colors and links since you don't have that much room for swapping gem's around..

What would be the best 3.0 bandit reward? Kill all / Oak / Krait?

Kraityn is by far best. Two passives is ok too.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
Rusherboy wrote:

I'll probably take the 2 passives. Would rather have more life then a little dodge and move speed and 6% attack speed isnt THAT much...
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jul 26, 2017, 5:35:06 AM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:

I'll probably take the 2 passives. Would rather have more life then a little dodge and move speed and 6% attack speed isnt THAT much...

Hmmm.. I'm thinking 1 node of 6% attack speed is worth it.... 1 node of 6% movement speed is worth it as well. The 3% dodge is then a free bonus on top of that :)

I noticed in beta that I still get stunned and frozen sometimes. The Panteon system helps as you there is an option to not get frozen or stunned when frozen or stunned recenty so this should prevent a chain-stun and die. Still it sometimes gets dangerous on trash when I get a longer freeze. Will this get better if you have more life? I still only have 3.2k on beta with shitty gear so with such low life you are probably more susceptable to stuns. I'm hoping panteon will give sufficient protection.

Hoping there won't be any big changes that will affect this build. Can't wait to go loose on harbinger.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
How about vaal cyclone? It's quite good if you use
molten burst galore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info