[3.0]Wild Strike. Facetank content with 1.9M dps. All maps, all Guardians and Shaper. Videos inside.

"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
"
Rusherboy wrote:

Kraityn is by far best. Two passives is ok too.

I'll probably take the 2 passives. Would rather have more life then a little dodge and move speed and 6% attack speed isnt THAT much...

Hmmm.. I'm thinking 1 node of 6% attack speed is worth it.... 1 node of 6% movement speed is worth it as well. The 3% dodge is then a free bonus on top of that :)

I noticed in beta that I still get stunned and frozen sometimes. The Panteon system helps as you there is an option to not get frozen or stunned when frozen or stunned recenty so this should prevent a chain-stun and die. Still it sometimes gets dangerous on trash when I get a longer freeze. Will this get better if you have more life? I still only have 3.2k on beta with shitty gear so with such low life you are probably more susceptable to stuns. I'm hoping panteon will give sufficient protection.

Hoping there won't be any big changes that will affect this build. Can't wait to go loose on harbinger.

I suppose the build I am running is a bit different since I will be using 1 handed weapons, so I just leap everywhere pretty quickly so I don't care about move speed. I personally use an immune to freeze flask, and Kaom's Roots boots so I can't be stunned and have 8k life, so none of that really applies. I suppose my build is getting a bit away from this guide, but it's still very similar even using a 1handed weapon.

I like a mix of this build, and UmbraSoup's dual striker. :D
Last edited by PhreEkGarden on Jul 26, 2017, 7:16:16 AM
Level 72. Got most of my endgame items by now. Phase run adds alot of dps in pob. Will test that linked to cwdt.

what skill and supps did y use whean fight atziri on video
The notable Revenge of the hunted for 3 points is better than 3 of the 5% life in scion wheel. Not only that you get some extra damage and evasion rating too.
"
kompaniet wrote:
The notable Revenge of the hunted for 3 points is better than 3 of the 5% life in scion wheel. Not only that you get some extra damage and evasion rating too.

I had it in erlier verisions when I didn't have the scion wheel. It is better than three in scion so I'll add it again to main tree. Nice catch thanks.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
"
moniek909 wrote:
what skill and supps did y use whean fight atziri on video

Same supports but main skill was Lightning Strike. It's a very old video though, today I would use Double Strike.
3.3 RF Trickster SSF HC guide :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147256
Wouldn't elemental hit also be ok since we have WED nodes etc? In itself it's a meh skill but to prevent AoE it may not be that bad.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Wouldn't elemental hit also be ok since we have WED nodes etc? In itself it's a meh skill but to prevent AoE it may not be that bad.

good idea. with double strike you can make use of the double damage threshold jewels if you like though. so there is that too.
Sir, where did you find the Zahndethus' Cassock skin for the armour?
can't seem to find it anywhere..

build is super fun. i;m at lvl 81 right now and enjoying it.
Can someone confirm, should you level Increased Duration Support, Cast When Damage Taken Support, Immortal Call and Summon Lightning Golem - that are socketed in budget head gear?

The reason why I am asking, cause I heard that you shouldn't level those gems due to Cast When Damage Taken Support gem level requirements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info