[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

Unfortunately it's not possible to remove an enchant, it can be replaced with a new enchant or a Vaal Orb corruption, but there is no way to get the original implicit mod back. You will have to craft new gloves.
"
oHeSHaMx wrote:
I really don't know how to post my gear here, i'm new to the forum xD.

Click on your user avatar at the top left corner, click on the item(s) you want to post and X out of it o get back to the editor.

"
oHeSHaMx wrote:
But you can check it in my account here if you want.

You character profile is not set to public so we cannot see your gear/tree.

"
oHeSHaMx wrote:
How can i make a glove have a +# to the attack speed mod ?! what ess i can use to make that happen ?!

Two ways:

1. If you have nice gloves with a free suffix slot you can use Haku's bench (level 7) and craft 12% increased Attack Speed on them.

2. Use a Deafening Essence of Zeal on a decent Gloves base (ideally Spiked Gloves with an internal item level of 84 or higher). This will get you 17% or 18% increased Attack Speed plus 3-5 random mods.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 24, 2017, 12:09:21 PM
"
tomay wrote:
Unfortunately it's not possible to remove an enchant, it can be replaced with a new enchant or a Vaal Orb corruption, but there is no way to get the original implicit mod back. You will have to craft new gloves.

Ok Thanks. :)
Having said that, some enchants are actually worth much more than a few % increased damage.
I've been running this build man and its really great! Currently at lvl 83 and running up to t13 maps with ease. Im just wondering though if I can already do shaper with these gears and a few more levels. Tips would be highly appreciated. Cheers!
"
tomay wrote:
"
oHeSHaMx wrote:
I really don't know how to post my gear here, i'm new to the forum xD.

Click on your user avatar at the top left corner, click on the item(s) you want to post and X out of it o get back to the editor.

"
oHeSHaMx wrote:
But you can check it in my account here if you want.

You character profile is not set to public so we cannot see your gear/tree.

"
oHeSHaMx wrote:
How can i make a glove have a +# to the attack speed mod ?! what ess i can use to make that happen ?!

Two ways:

1. If you have nice gloves with a free suffix slot you can use Haku's bench (level 7) and craft 12% increased Attack Speed on them.

2. Use a Deafening Essence of Zeal on a decent Gloves base (ideally Spiked Gloves with an internal item level of 84 or higher). This will get you 17% or 18% increased Attack Speed plus 3-5 random mods.

Oh, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that it was not public.

Here's my build:

and here's my currnet skill tree:
was trying to build a sunder variant.
since the clear speed is >>>>> cyclone >>> molten strike.

any suggestion on tree / gem link?

thanks for sharing this build.
Preface: I have only been playing POE for a few short months and started midway through Breach League. I'm a very casual gamer and only get 2-3 play sessions at a time and that's only 3-4 days a week. I'm still a n00b for the most part so by no means should you take my words here as "law." On to the post . . .

It looks like the OP has abandoned this thread and seeing as how many people have asked for a leveling guide in the replies , I thought I would share my experience and my progress along the way for those interested. I played D2 for years and always had a fondness for Whirlwind so I was naturally drawn to the cyclone skill so this was a natural fit. I've played this build since Legacy began and really enjoy it! The only problem when I tried Cyclone before as my main ability is the single target damage but that has been remedied by Molten Strike quite well!

To begin, I started with a combination of Fire Trap, Ice Nova, & Searing Bond. It's A LOT of kiting but with a good scepter and some quick mouse action you can take down most things pretty quickly. Also, these skills scale well as they aren't really based on your gear (too much) or your skill tree. This basically allows you to pick up tons of life nodes at the beginning of your journey and saving the dps nodes for later on once you get a nice 2h weapon and can use Cyclone.

Here's the path I took:
0 to 30ish
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAE8hCwAlxthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjrFHHZfIIHDjw6UryfGJH8SxRNhmBhUu9OXhNAoHrvBS0AAAAAAA==

Here you want to get your Ascendancy points to Pain Reaver and just grind it out until you can get your hands on a good 2H weapon. I used The Cauteriser at 40 and that did the job until I could afford Ngamahu's at 68.

Then 30 to 60ish
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAI0hCwBExthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjrFHHZfIIHDjw6UryfGJH8SxRNhmBhUu9OXhNAoHrvBS0hYHTxGNsUdaTCd9dW-u4O73rTfn11_rq748SilwYZisM6Kjgkiw-rFr8mlWHiVUuMNiKvOFN25zJ-vwgkNwAAAAAA
In these levels, work your way up to Vaal Pact because once you get those next 2 Ascendancy points and grab the beast mode - Cloaked in Savagery . . . you'll want/need VP. Also, I kept going north of VP to Trickery as the nodes along the way are very helpful for our build - 12% inc attk spd, 10% mx life & 20% increased ele dmg. All are quite good for 7 points IMHO. Also, it can be said there is quite a lull in dmg here as in the first 30-40 lvls I took mostly HP nodes & pathing to keystones so I had survivability but few passives that increased dmg.

I'm only sub 80, so my 60+ suggestions would be:
- Start pathing towards Ele Overlord
- Load up on the dmg nodes now that you're actually using Cyclone and MS
- I dropped down near the beginning and picked up Versatility as it only took 2 points and we are an Int starved build. It gives 20 Int plus other nice goodies that help us. Once I got my Xoph's I had to pick it up to recoup the Int I lost on my prior ammy
- Finally at the end, I will fill out the cluster at the very bottom with Destroyer, Master of the Arena, Bravery, etc. PS. I love Wrecking Ball. Doubtful I'll make it to 97 but one has to set their goals high! hehe

Here's the final tree:
http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPEBCwB2xthYYz38jM_2SF8_FCDvDlBH5FGXeQmWOQ7rCYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjrZFLBo-JhMHdZ_hRx2XyCBw48OlKGYDJ-vJ8YkfxLFE0irzhTdudhUu9OXhMhVdw9B3XApkCgeu8FLXTtIWB08RjbFHWkwnfXVvruDu960359df66u-PEopcGGYrDOio4JIsPqxa_JpVh4lVLjDb3MnKprKpZ8xo4kFUnLzrY7DiFe2ZUgpvtIOFzogAEs8BmRUcy0evupwjYJFZI891oZZtYMfvawYTvqSd4eqmUh2qE2Ud-vTZlTb6ndcvqYi5T028AAAAAAA==

My gear is so-so (flasks are poop) and I'm still a little squishy but running Shaped Dunes (t10) very efficiently. I die occasionally to the random mob but it's still progressing. Also, I'm still playing with gem links and having fun with it so it's not totally optimized just yet.

Anyhow, sorry for the wall of digital ink and sorry for just posting the links but I did not have the time nor the desire to figure it out. I hope this is at least helpful to someone! GL HF
Anyone have an Apex of Sacrifice run recorded to video with this build?

Just ran a set but ran into a bit of death.
Last edited by Perkstoph on Apr 26, 2017, 1:41:14 AM
Hello. I keep running out of mana, any advice?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info