[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

Are you going to make a leveling guide?
"
Another noob question here.
Is it correct that Molten Strike is only used on boss? For normal mapping, only Cyclone is used?

up to you, theres no right or wrong here, if you feel like molten striking in maps sure go ahead.
I had the same build, except with elementalist. I think elementalist is a lot better because its very close to es nodes + its got that ele reflect ascendancy skill.
"
I had the same build, except with elementalist. I think elementalist is a lot better because its very close to es nodes + its got that ele reflect ascendancy skill.

what, but then theres no vinktar like leech.
reflect isnt a problem for berserker.
idk about it being alot better
ehp wise yes, but rest of the stuff i would disagree
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Apr 20, 2017, 11:43:14 PM
Back with another question:

Is there any advantage running Blood Magic? I see we can get 35% more life. Vulnerability can be put on CwDT. Can't run herald of Ash.

Thoughts?
"
Back with another question:

Is there any advantage running Blood Magic? I see we can get 35% more life. Vulnerability can be put on CwDT. Can't run herald of Ash.

Thoughts?

its not more, its increased, they are two very different things.
and by vun i think you mean flamma, and yes you cant run herald or arctic armor which i feel like you lose too much (chill on hit with cover in ashe on hit is very strong def mechanic)
idk if its worth it but if it feels better for you go for it
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Apr 21, 2017, 7:09:14 PM
First of all, What a great build!
I just hit 72 and I'm doing 5-7 tier maps without a problem.
I just have some question if you don't mind answering them,

1- I'm on a tight budget since i just got back to the game like a week and a half ago .. What flasks should i use here ?! i have one life flask just for the bleeding and one for the freezing effect, the others are just normal armor, movement and onslaughter flasks .. any suggestions for the flasks ?!

2- I'm using 5l Nga with this setup linked to it: Molt-WEP-conc-Added Fire dmg-PPAD .. my dmg is fine but is there anything i can do to have more ?! cuz i see people having around 50k dmg , and here I'm with my 20k dmg.

3- How can i make a glove have a +# to the attack speed mod ?! what ess i can use to make that happen ?!

and sorry for my English and my stupid questions, but the game have changed since the last time i have played it .. :)

"btw, Here is my skill tree: "
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzCZYOPBQgFE0UcRR1FukYkRmKGjgaVSKvJDcnLyo4MHcyfjLRNug4UzkOOlI62D38QzFFR0z_TipQR1ZIVvpYY1nzWf5br18_YSFkUmZUaGVo8nKpdqx253fXeHp9dYIHgpuE2YTvhVKFe4Zgh2qMz5BVlwaXeZhXmjuiAKTCpwipJ6mUrKqtjbvjvJ-_CMBmwaPDOsSixtjPftN-2CTZYdl82sHhc-Jh5FHqGOsJ6-7sOO4O7w7vevAf8932SPcy-Ov8S_66?accountName=oHeSHaMx&characterName=letsBreakDown
"
oHeSHaMx wrote:

1- I'm on a tight budget since i just got back to the game like a week and a half ago .. What flasks should i use here ?! i have one life flask just for the bleeding and one for the freezing effect, the others are just normal armor, movement and onslaughter flasks .. any suggestions for the flasks ?!

2- I'm using 5l Nga with this setup linked to it: Molt-WEP-conc-Added Fire dmg-PPAD .. my dmg is fine but is there anything i can do to have more ?! cuz i see people having around 50k dmg , and here I'm with my 20k dmg.

3- How can i make a glove have a +# to the attack speed mod ?! what ess i can use to make that happen ?!

and sorry for my English and my stupid questions, but the game have changed since the last time i have played it .. :)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAECAASzCZYOPBQgFE0UcRR1FukYkRmKGjgaVSKvJDcnLyo4MHcyfjLRNug4UzkOOlI62D38QzFFR0z_TipQR1ZIVvpYY1nzWf5br18_YSFkUmZUaGVo8nKpdqx253fXeHp9dYIHgpuE2YTvhVKFe4Zgh2qMz5BVlwaXeZhXmjuiAKTCpwipJ6mUrKqtjbvjvJ-_CMBmwaPDOsSixtjPftN-2CTZYdl82sHhc-Jh5FHqGOsJ6-7sOO4O7w7vevAf8932SPcy-Ov8S_66?accountName=oHeSHaMx&characterName=letsBreakDown
hi I was just wondering what gears you are using cause we're the same level and Im also running a 5L nga but im having problem running t6+ maps
"
"
oHeSHaMx wrote:

Spoiler
hi I was just wondering what gears you are using cause we're the same level and Im also running a 5L nga but im having problem running t6+ maps

I really don't know how to post my gear here, i'm new to the forum xD.

But you can check it in my account here if you want .
the character is under the name "LetsBreakDown" .
still missing some gear like the helm and the amulet ,, but i'm trying my best to farm some currency atm to complete the gear .
"If you know how to post items here can you please tell me how? xD "
Thank for this build, it's one of my favorite in this game. Very tanky, a lot of damage, and not so expensive.

I have one question about my gloves :

I loose the "% increased melee damage" because of the enchant. It's a mystake and i want to get back because it's not good like that. How i can do that ? is it possible ? or i have to craft a new gloves ?

Thanks !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info