[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

Hey, could someone add a lvlin Tree? Or give me some advices which nodes to take first?

Thank u :)
"
69wanted69 wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:
ur right with the hits per second. there are more projectiles hitting the target per second with ngahamu, but i noticed that i dont leech 100% of my life with 1 hit. when i was fighting shaper i couldnt always leech back my full life with 1 hit while i was standing inside his beam.
sometimes it worked, but sometimes the beam drained my life faster than i could leech and i had to dodge. i have no clue why.

that means that it would be better for me if my hits leech a higher amount of life back than they do with ngahamus against shaper. i mean i can dodge the beam, but it would be faster to stand inside his beam.
and according to my calculation (if its correct) disfavour leeches approximately 16% more than ngahamus although ngahamus projectiles hit more often per second. the leech with ngahamus would only be better if i really leeched 100% of my life back per hit. i know that molten burst doesnt proc every 5th hit, but taking the average hit chance is the only way how u can make a calculation. and the longer the fight lasts the more u can rely on the average dmg calculation.

btw i was fighting shaper only with ngahamus, havent tried with disfavour yet.
by the time i bought the axes the cheapest 6L ngahamus was 4 ex and the cheapest 6L disfavour was 7 ex. thats not 5x the price.

listen, i know that the point of this build is to use ngahamus to proc molten burst. but the point of this build is to play a hybrid berserker with molten strike for single target and cyclone for clearing.

as u can see im playing a different version of this build, coz im not using cyclone, but molten strike only. that makes molten burst way less important.

and im not trying to change this guys build, but im trying to get advice for optimizing my own build which focuses on molten strike only and therefore significantly differs from the authors build!

and im digging into calculations, coz i think if u manage to consider all factors, ur result is correct. the problem is to find all factors. btw, coz u mentioned anger, i checked hoa and anger in path of building and the program showed me that hoa really provides more dmg than anger, although anger has more tooltip dps! so u shouldnt call it digging into paper dps, cause thats just ragged. i really think this program is reliable!

this is a computer game and its mechanics are based on maths. if we were talking about martial arts or street fighting i wouldnt dig into written calculations... so im definitely not comparing apples to bananas...

jesus, do u think im a child? im 28...

you have to take "savage hit for ur 100% leech to kick in dude....shaper beam is not a hit its a degen...of course you would not have 100% leech up, and using disfavor would not help either, your best bet is to dodge it.
1% leech wont help even if you're using disfavor.( best bet is to take duelist life leech node)
and onto 6l ngmahu, nobody 6l it thats why its more expensive as most people use a separate 6l for main attacking skill (when nobody bother to 6l it, its expensive)
and if you're 28, i would suggest you to look at mechanics first before you want to do path of math, since a lot of your assumption is incorrect and more knowledge is required.
lets do some math, the simplest kind
6l axe 4ex
kaoms 0.5ex
rest of the gear
optional
between 1-3ex
when you swap to disfavor
thats like what 7ex?
so you're telling me 40% increase in gearing cost to "sometimes" 16% damage increase is better?
lets just throw in a headhunter shall we? since hes belt is not optimal Kappa

i didnt know that shapers beam is a degen, doesnt count as hit and therefore doesnt affect the savage hit leech, but now i know.
so far, the best way to learn the mechanics is posting here.
well i already have a disfavour, so why not using it over ngamahu? i dont wanna use cyclone anyway.
Hi, i have a short question.
Does it make sence to use PPAD, if i use Avatar of Fire? (Xoph's Amulett)
What have you become, if even nightmare's fear you?
"
Exicure wrote:
Hi, i have a short question.
Does it make sence to use PPAD, if i use Avatar of Fire? (Xoph's Amulett)

sense, and yes since you have 100% phys damage convert to fire
Last edited by 69wanted69 on Apr 16, 2017, 7:54:31 PM
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey, could someone add a lvlin Tree? Or give me some advices which nodes to take first?

Thank u :)

as far as im aware the dude prob wont update it for a while, it depends on what you lv with
2handed just take all life nodes, caster you prob want to grab ele focus first with lifenodes on the way.
How do you get enough intelligence with IIQ gear to got your Conc Effect and Area of Effect maxed (111 intelligence) ? seems impossible
"
skylapi wrote:
How do you get enough intelligence with IIQ gear to got your Conc Effect and Area of Effect maxed (111 intelligence) ? seems impossible

you can alway adjust your tree as you see fit
just killed the shaper and i finally figured out how to fight him ---> just facetanking worked XD
died once coz shaper caught me with the beam right after the bullet hell phase.
when i stand exactly on him i can facetank the beam, the golden projectiles and i even facetanked the teleport slam. it was a very fast kill, just facetanking. i didnt even have fortify on.

atm im using disfavour in weapon slot1 for molten strike and single target and ngamahus in slot2 for sunder and mapping.
dying sun turned out to boost the single target dmg, although it has 30% aoe.

so the conclusion is i can facetank everything so far.
the only thing i havent tried is uber atziri.

molten strike is ridiculously strong for single target. i hope they dont nerve it. a brutus lead sprinkler build can have at least 50% (!!!) more dmg than me and i killed shaper so fast... i cant even imagine the bls dmg...
Last edited by Freya98 on Apr 17, 2017, 11:59:32 AM
Why he don't take Resolute Technique?
"
Castiel343 wrote:
Why he don't take Resolute Technique?

you cant crit with rt... he has ele overload, read what it does

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info