[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

"
xDirtYxSquiDx wrote:
Am kinda new to this and am horrible when it become to building a char ! for some reason my ngamahau multen burst does not have 7 projectiles as my molten strike dose when it proc it only drops 3 and i did get the jewels.. can anyone help me ?

Your profile is set to private. It's going to be hard to help you.

Put Greater Multiple Projectiles into your axe and you'll have 7 projectiles. I think you're confusing the molten strike jewel with the molten burst that procs from the axe. The jewel only affects Molten Strike (the ability) not molten burst (proc from axe).
Last edited by Ratedetar on May 22, 2017, 10:41:38 AM
Just wanted to say that this build...it is the most fun that I have had since came back to the game after a few years.

Since D2, I wanted GGG to make a Whirlwind/Cyclone character. They did it, and the OP made the best of it so far IMO. Great research and props to the OP.

What I am sorry about is that the OP has not kept this thread alive.
Maybe it has to do with some one with a 69 name at the front and end of his name.

He came to this thread and hijacked it. The OP was polite and didn't respond with questions that made other players feel like they were stupid for asking, and not rude with every response with a LOL WTF ARJ ARS with a lot of caps to try and make his point.

Keep this thread going please, I am hoping others will find it and enjoy it the way I do.

How u activate Elemental Overload ?
this is exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you so much!
Why not take unwavering stance with this build? I'm getting some serious stun lock trying to do uber atziri
Greetings, exiles!

I have a funny question - I have two Ngamahu's Flame axes. One of them (6-links) I use for the Molten Strike obviously, the second one (5-links/6-sockets) I want to use for Cyclone, instead of 4-linked gloves. Does this make sense? And if so, what kind of passive skill gems would you advise to use?

Thank you in advance.
Last edited by Гаруспик on Jun 27, 2017, 6:26:01 AM
"
Greetings, exiles!

I have a funny question - I have two Ngamahu's Flame axes. One of them (6-links) I use for the Molten Strike obviously, the second one (5-links/6-sockets) I want to use for Cyclone, instead of 4-linked gloves. Does this make sense? And if so, what kind of passive skill gems would you advise to use?

Thank you in advance.

If you are talking about switching to your second weapon set depending on your attack, then you are making me think I would like to try this.
Especially with a skill like Cyclone, one extra link would make a huge difference in either damage/leech/whatever.
The Cyclone on this build is good enough for almost anything, but add one more gem to the slot? Even another 6-L?

And this would leave gloves free for...(fill in the blank).
Last edited by Wirts3rdLeg on Jul 2, 2017, 2:41:18 PM
"
Wirts3rdLeg wrote:
"
Greetings, exiles!

Thank you in advance.

If you are talking about switching to your second weapon set depending on your attack, then you are making me think I would like to try this.
Especially with a skill like Cyclone, one extra link would make a huge difference in either damage/leech/whatever.
The Cyclone on this build is good enough for almost anything, but add one more gem to the slot? Even another 6-L?

And this would leave gloves free for...(fill in the blank).

Yes, you are correct - I was talking about switching to second weapon slot for Ngamahu's Flame with Cyclone combo. It really boosts your clear speed, but there is a little downside - you have to press "switch weapons" button, which is tedious and you can accidentally switch weapon in the middle of boss fight, so you need to be attentive.
Hi guys, I love the idea of this build and want to give it a try!

There is one question I have about the tree though: wouldnt it make more sense to take the 6 points leading up to "Elemental Overload" (on the top-left) and re-invest them to get to "Forces of Nature" (close to Vaal Pact) instead? That would increase Elemental Damage permanantly by 40% (not just after crit), grant an additional 6% penetration and leave crit multipliers in tact (and you save one skill point).

Only downside is a loss of INT that would have to come from elsewhere.

Or is there something I am forgetting?

Thanks for your feedback!!!
Last edited by Spanky_Wanky on Jul 10, 2017, 9:01:26 PM
hi im playing this in beta

yes the force of nature make way more sense for me it take only 5 point to get there and it take 6 to elemental overload with the extra point you can take a +30 intel node and only lose 10 intel but gain 6 fire pen

also you can take resolute technique since we have no crit and gain dps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info