[2.6] Ngamahu Molten strike / Cyclone combo | Fast Clearing | Deathless Shaper and t16s! | Videos

Hi guys,

How is it doing in the beta with this build so far? =D
Hi guyz,

Tks for this build. I'm thinking about giving it a shot when 3.0 starts next friday.

Yet i'm pretty noob. So here is my question :

Is there any suggested leveling way for the nodes ?

Thanks for your answers :)
Hello, I'm with same questions as few ppl before. Did anyone tried using that build at beta and can say anything?
Works even better with improved burning effects and buffed cyclone, but bad as a league starter because of required uniques (ngamahu-xoph)
I am going with this build in 3.0 for sure, cyclone + berserker + fire = my favorite everything :)
Just one question: is the molten strike helmet enchant mandatory for end game bosses, or can I clear all the content without it? I'm playing SSF and have all the other key items, but I don't like farming lab very much...
"
Steamr0ller wrote:
I am going with this build in 3.0 for sure, cyclone + berserker + fire = my favorite everything :)
Just one question: is the molten strike helmet enchant mandatory for end game bosses, or can I clear all the content without it? I'm playing SSF and have all the other key items, but I don't like farming lab very much...

You will be able to easy farm guardians and probably uber atziri but shaper will be a pain with much less damage than it could be with enchant
how is this looking for 3.0 boys and girls?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
Does anyone has working tree? Poeplanner doesn't work :(
Yeah im looking for someone who has the tree too :/
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEAAASzBS0Jlg48FCAUTRRxFHUYkRmKGjgaVSKvI_YnLyo4LlMwdzJ-MtE26DhTOQ46UjrYPfxDMUVHR35KfUz_TZJOKlBHVkhW-lhjWfNZ_luvXz9hIWRSZU1mVGegaGVyqXTtdct2rHbnd9d4enrvfXWCB4KbhMWE2YTvhVKFe4Zgh2qHdozPjX2QVZcGl3mbtaIAo4qkwqcIqSeplKyqrY2747yfvTa-p8BmwaPDOsSixtjPftNv037YJNlh2XzaweFz4mHjn-RR6hjqYusJ6-7sOO0g7g7vDu968B_z3fZI9zL46_xL_ro=

Feel free to use the other points on what u need =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info