Krillson?

"
DeltaWing wrote:
What items did you use at finding Krillson (Uniques and no uniques)?

You can randomly come across him. As far as I am concerned neither your game difficulty nor any other aspect does influence chances of finding him.

Few days ago I went to Died Lake Act 4 Merciless, in order to test my new build variation, (it was after doing like 50 red maps), and I found him just chillin' n' fishin' :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aan7z2O-MNk&feature=share
Last edited by raymogi on Apr 19, 2017, 3:11:57 PM
Surely you need to go to one of the towns and fish, there's even someone else fishing in Sarn... or does Krillson just run away while you do that?
Looking for a mature guild to play with?
http://www.guildmedieval.com
Courtesy, Integrity, Fair Play.

I understand this is a role playing game, but I don't think the best role to play should be shopkeeper. - AlteraxPoe
"
Solkan88 wrote:
"
DeltaWing wrote:

You can randomly come across him. As far as I am concerned neither your game difficulty nor any other aspect does influence chances of finding him.

Few days ago I went to Died Lake Act 4 Merciless, in order to test my new build variation, (it was after doing like 50 red maps), and I found him just chillin' n' fishin' :)

did you try to just buy some rainbowstride boots and drop them next to him?

---

i actually never saw the fairgraves dialog before, it kind of confirms that by "fishing" they mean "attracting supporters" (because of the mentioning of "whales" which are usually big supporters).
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Bardharr wrote:
It's a fishing troll by the developers. Don't worry about it, you missed nothing.

If you have no idea what you're talking about, try saying less. Krillson is not a troll.

Arent you that guy who is trolling everyone and keep telling them that the fish thing is real and its not a troll so you get a good laugh at it how people waste their time on this troll thing?
What, you didn't do his fishing quest? damn, might be a while till you see him again. Get him level 2 so you can do your fishing daily.
"
cronus wrote:
"
Solkan88 wrote:
"
DeltaWing wrote:

did you try to just buy some rainbowstride boots and drop them next to him?

---

i actually never saw the fairgraves dialog before, it kind of confirms that by "fishing" they mean "attracting supporters" (because of the mentioning of "whales" which are usually big supporters).

Unfortunately I didn't. But I am very curious, what would happen, if I would put any spell gem into the fishing rod, instead of casting spells that were socketed into my chest...

Probably I will have to wait another 4 years to try this out... haha.
"
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Bardharr wrote:
It's a fishing troll by the developers. Don't worry about it, you missed nothing.

If you have no idea what you're talking about, try saying less. Krillson is not a troll.

Arent you that guy who is trolling everyone and keep telling them that the fish thing is real and its not a troll so you get a good laugh at it how people waste their time on this troll thing?

I think you're confused. The people saying that fishing doesn't exist are the ones trolling.
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

... The people saying that fishing doesn't exist are the ones trolling.

Ok I'm trying to keep an open mind about fishing in PoE, but since I've NEVER SEEN A FISH LINKED in the forums it's hard to believe that fishing is not just an abandoned idea that remains as a "troll" thing... Can you provide such fish?
Way I see it, there are few reasons as to why noone has ever linked a fish (yet):

-fishing is known to only few people who are all very secretive about it ( really unlikely imho)
-fishing is not implemented in PoE, you just have items like fishing rods and rhoa feathers but can't catch anything with them ingame
-you actually can fish and you don't catch fish, but items/currency instead (unlikely, but possible).

Care to debate/explain? ;-)
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

Ok I'm trying to keep an open mind about fishing in PoE, but since I've NEVER SEEN A FISH LINKED in the forums it's hard to believe that fishing is not just an abandoned idea that remains as a "troll" thing... Can you provide such fish?
Way I see it, there are few reasons as to why noone has ever linked a fish (yet):

-fishing is known to only few people who are all very secretive about it ( really unlikely imho)
-fishing is not implemented in PoE, you just have items like fishing rods and rhoa feathers but can't catch anything with them ingame
-you actually can fish and you don't catch fish, but items/currency instead (unlikely, but possible).

I saw Fyndel fish in the poe reddit some week ago. Even posted a video Kappa.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
"
Wazz72 wrote:
"
MonstaMunch wrote:

The biggest frustration I have is that the goalposts keep getting moved. I worked out some of the basics behind fishing in PoE long before the first rod was ever found, and I was ridiculed. I asked what I had to do to prove fishing was reel, and they said link a rod. It took a long time, but sure as shit in the end I did, and I turned out to be entirely right about the whole stuff with Fairgraves and whatever else.

Now you want a fish. When you get it (and I assure you, you will see a verified consumable fish on these forums, posted by me) the goalposts will move again, you'll start demanding nets, boats and whatever else you can think of.

Another aspect to this whole thing is motive, which frankly I'm running out of. Proving reality to people does nothing for me. I try my best to help them and I end up getting ridiculed. In that sense you could say I'm a lot like Jesus. He had fish too, fed loads of people with them, and still ended up getting crucified.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Apr 20, 2017, 6:57:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info