Krillson?

I was running on Ashen Wood and found this master called Krillson, master fisherman. I walked away and he disappeared? Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks guys - I am on Legacy SC
Last bumped on Apr 26, 2017, 9:38:49 PM
It's a fishing troll by the developers. Don't worry about it, you missed nothing.
"
oblivionz wrote:
I was running on Ashen Wood and found this master called Krillson, master fisherman. I walked away and he disappeared? Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks guys - I am on Legacy SC

You fucked up by walking away.
Remember when I won a screenshot contest and made everyone butt-hurt? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Interesting. The league is running for only two weeks, and two Krillsons already? Either there are loads and loads of players, or GGG raised his spawn rate.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
Bardharr wrote:
It's a fishing troll by the developers. Don't worry about it, you missed nothing.

If you have no idea what you're talking about, try saying less. Krillson is not a troll.
Last edited by MonstaMunch on Mar 17, 2017, 10:44:41 PM
Can't wait for them to add fishing for reals so these fishing troll's can't troll anymore. Also LOL at 10ex Song of Sirens
"
Bardharr wrote:

I seriously fucking hate this aspect of the game. The fishing meme is getting old.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
knowing how this game rewards stuff,

IFFF there is ANYTHING to be gained by the krillson crap
its probably like 1 divine orb lul

i mean seriously, the lab side things are totally TOOOTALLY WORTHLESS
Last edited by CaoMengde on Mar 17, 2017, 11:18:29 PM
oblivionz,

First a question, have you ever found a fishing rod on this account?

To answer your question - Yes, other exiles have encountered Krillson before. Here are a few links if you want to look into it further:

Also if you do ever find him again keep these things in mind - He is only visible to one person in the party, A fishing rod is required to start his quest and He will leave if you move too far away(This includes leaving the instance).

What items did you use at finding Krillson (Uniques and no uniques)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info