[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

thx!
if i am using freezing pulse with added lightning dmg... is it working as cold spell or cold+lightning dmg? I want my ascendancy to proc. the -25% res fire node when i hit with lightning spell.

i dont like using ball lightning since it has slow cast time and the ball travel so slow... so i was thinking about skill to replace it.

also is there a way to see the golem dps? as a tooltip or smth?
Since it's still the Cold Skill you're using it will only reduce Lightning Resistance regardless of any support gimmicks. Try Spark, works fine for me... 7 projectiles travelling across the whole screen pretty fast. Spark doesn't need GMP so it can apply two curses reliably in a 4-link setup.

And no, the golem damage is not shown anywhere... why? They nuke The Shaper in no time, not good enough for you? :D

On the Wiki page you can see the base damage per level, I don't know if there's a spreadsheet or damage calculator out there.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 20, 2017, 7:33:03 AM
"
projectsix wrote:
"
Azugami wrote:
I need some serious help here guys , so i am still new to the game so don't have much currency at all i am level 73 and only got like 10 chaos orbs, i CANT grind for currency coz i am being one shotted by everything i even tried to change my armor for a better one with ES but i tried more than 96 jewelers orbs to try and get 6 slots and i couldnt. so how can i progress now ? i cant farm and i cant buy anything to help me farm ... you can check my character for anymore info about my current build/items .

You should be able to farm merciless dried lake with pretty low EHP.. like 2k-2500 even. Just make sure you have a bleed flask. You'll take the odd death but you'll get XP pretty quick to make up for it. One thing I'd say is to buy a corrupted 20/20 Flame Golem that costs 5-6 chaos. That would improve DPS a lot and should mow most mobs there down before they can hurt you too much.

You can get a much better helm (blue one with +2 to minions and nothing else?.. why are you using that?), rings and belt for 1c each. I'm guessing you're nowhere near res capped.

But really, you don't have any of the jewels (which is the most expensive part), nevermind the gearing concerns.. so either grind away at dried lake for quite a while or make a new cheap toon and come back to this build later once you can afford it.

Corrupted flame golem gem ? i searched everywhere for that and its non existent are you sure there is a corrupted golem gem ? and again you are suggesting that i would buy items but again NO currency at all so CANT.
"
Azugami wrote:
are you sure there is a corrupted golem gem ?

And no, they're NOT cheap either. ;)

"
Azugami wrote:
and again you are suggesting that i would buy items but again NO currency at all so CANT.

No, what has been suggested is that you buy some cheap items to improve your survivability at least to a level that will allow you to farm Dried Lake or low tier maps without getting one-shot at every corner. A few chaos will go a looong way in this respect.

Invest some or you refund points so you can grab Melding and Written in Blood which will increase your effective health pool by quite some margin. Get a few rare items with a bit of life and energy shield and you'll be flying it, start saving up for Primordial Might and a few Harmonies. The Anima Stone and transition to Chaos Inoculation should be the last items on your agenda.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 20, 2017, 10:38:15 AM

But these are only in standard league right ? i am on legacy.
"
Azugami wrote:

The way this works: when a gem has reached level 20 you use a Vaal Orb on it and pray for lvl 21 corruption... this is not league-specific.

Cheapest lvl 21 Flame Golem in Legacy is being offered for 110 Chaos at the time of this writing. Mind you, the cheaper ones do not have quality, 21/20 start at around 3 Exalted Orbs.
Last edited by tomay on Apr 20, 2017, 10:48:28 AM
"
tomay wrote:
"
Azugami wrote:

The way this works: when a gem has reached level 20 you use a Vaal Orb and pray for lvl 21 corruption... this is not league-specific.

Cheapest lvl 21 Flame Golem in Legacy is being offered for 110 Chaos at the time of this writing. Mind you, the cheaper ones do not have quality, 21/20 start at around 3 Exalted Orbs.

yeaaaa, thanx alot of the help btw i really appreciate it, but yea i guess i fucked up when i start playing this game with this build , i might try a new build or just give up on this game.
"
Azugami wrote:
but yea i guess i fucked up when i start playing this game with this build

Not necessarily, you're already level 7x and as has been said, your "mistakes" can easily be fixed without having to break the bank.

"
Azugami wrote:
i might try a new build

This is always an option. There are plenty beginner-friendly build guides around here (usually tagged as such) which will carry you into late game on a budget.

"
Azugami wrote:
or just give up on this game.

Way too much fun here to give up quite yet. ;)
Last edited by tomay on Apr 20, 2017, 11:02:11 AM
how do we go about killing uber atziri

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info