[2.6] IMMORTAL MF GOLEMS - Shaper / Uber / ALL Guardians *WHILE DEAD*

I feel almost as if I'm doing something wrong, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

First off, I'm at end game with this build, having spent around 15-20 exalted on it so far. This build was advertised and shown to be "Immortal Golems", but my golems are far from immortal. I have all 3 gems at level 20, as well as a 40% enchant on helmet, stacked with 8 harmonies, a might, and anima stone, and my golems die to any end game content. Take uber atziri as an example. I have done 2 uber runs, and in both, my golems were killed by atziri. The chimera's aspect that gets summoned killed them, too. I have tried 6x flame golem, as well as 5x and 4x with lightning and ice filling the other slots, and I simply can't see how this build survives against uber atziri or even some of the guardians. I have not tried shaper, but I can't imagine that fight being easier than these, so I'm left utterly confused as to what I could possibly be doing wrong. If anyone knows what I might be missing here, please let me know, because I have invested a ton in this build so far, and I really enjoy it. It just doesn't feel capable for solo-ing all content, though.

Also, another small addition I want to make is that the golems will occasionally (I would say 5-7% of the time) simply not attack anything after I die. They just run around my body like they are confused and let everything around me hit them.
Last edited by keccakec on Mar 28, 2017, 7:41:24 PM
"
keccakec wrote:
I feel almost as if I'm doing something wrong, but this doesn't seem to be the case.

First off, I'm at end game with this build, having spent around 15-20 exalted on it so far. This build was advertised and shown to be "Immortal Golems", but my golems are far from immortal. I have all 3 gems at level 20, as well as a 40% enchant on helmet, stacked with 8 harmonies, a might, and anima stone, and my golems die to any end game content. Take uber atziri as an example. I have done 2 uber runs, and in both, my golems were killed by atziri. The chimera's aspect that gets summoned killed them, too. I have tried 6x flame golem, as well as 5x and 4x with lightning and ice filling the other slots, and I simply can't see how this build survives against uber atziri or even some of the guardians. I have not tried shaper, but I can't imagine that fight being easier than these, so I'm left utterly confused as to what I could possibly be doing wrong. If anyone knows what I might be missing here, please let me know, because I have invested a ton in this build so far, and I really enjoy it. It just doesn't feel capable for solo-ing all content, though.

Also, another small addition I want to make is that the golems will occasionally (I would say 5-7% of the time) simply not attack anything after I die. They just run around my body like they are confused and let everything around me hit them.

would be handy to show gear/tree or set you account>chars to non private so we can see
"
tntkiller wrote:
would be handy to show gear/tree or set you account>chars to non private so we can see

Tree is same as his, except in the levels after I took Void Barrier and am going for another jewel slot.

As for gear, I unprivated my characters. After looking at his character's current gear, he has a better helmet for defense, as well as a better Vaal Regalia that is 6 linked instead of 5 linked, but none of that seems to be anything that would affect golem tankiness so drastically. He also has better flasks, but, again, those don't affect his golems or change any of the issues I'm facing.
Last edited by keccakec on Mar 28, 2017, 8:02:56 PM
"
keccakec wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

Tree is same as his, except in the levels after I took Void Barrier and am going for another jewel slot.

As for gear, I unprivated my characters. After looking at his character's current gear, he has a better helmet for defense, as well as a better Vaal Regalia that is 6 linked instead of 5 linked, but none of that seems to be anything that would affect golem tankiness so drastically. He also has better flasks, but, again, those don't affect his golems or change any of the issues I'm facing.

Hi. I'm no expert (still semi-leveling the build and with 2 harmonies, golems still die on t5 twinned bosses) but I'd say that the big difference relies on quality on the gems. A +20q gem turns the 68% more life of the golems into a 90% more life, which is a big difference, not mentioning the damage itself. The videos are from a character on STD with 20/20 all gems and a 21/20 flame golem. I dont want to say that you "need" all gems to be on 20/20 (i hope not because if so I'm fkd) but they certainly help a lot.

"
KairoStark wrote:
"
keccakec wrote:
"
tntkiller wrote:

Hi. I'm no expert (still semi-leveling the build and with 2 harmonies, golems still die on t5 twinned bosses) but I'd say that the big difference relies on quality on the gems. A +20q gem turns the 68% more life of the golems into a 90% more life, which is a big difference, not mentioning the damage itself. The videos are from a character on STD with 20/20 all gems and a 21/20 flame golem. I dont want to say that you "need" all gems to be on 20/20 (i hope not because if so I'm fkd) but they certainly help a lot.

I completely forgot about the hp % increase from quality of gem, I'll give that a shot. Thanks for reminding me that exists!
Do i need the primordial might jewel? or can i run without it till i have the money to buy it?
"

Just got Headhunter from Nemesis league stone. My gears seem legit right now xD
"
Camaron wrote:
Do i need the primordial might jewel? or can i run without it till i have the money to buy it?

pretty much mandatory...its even better to start with that then the anima stone..
Why u dont take Shaper of Desolation ?
its because this build require just 1 (or 2) scendency or its because shaper of desolation doesn't work with element equilibrium. I think guaranted shock\freez might help in few situations
IGN Dareiosh
Emm, Minotaur oneshot all my golem's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info