[3.0][Slayer] Dual-sword Crit Flurry - Endgame map cruiser (no bleed/chaos) (Guardian/Shaper/Uber)

"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

Have you tried it, at least?
When you dual-wield swords, the only bonus you gain is 25% crit multiplier (or 40% accuracy, etc) implicit, and maybe a global crit multiplier, if you happen to get a really great rare. Do you really think that 25%, or even 50% crit multiplier can out-damage 30% physical damage added as extra chaos??? Not even counting huge crit chance boost from occasional power charges..
Or, you can try Rigwald's Savagery in offhand. It grants 40% increased damage and 35% increased attack speed. Once again, it's much better than 2-nd sword.

I did, tried them all, still not convinced, if you have really read the guide, you problly know that the whole point is to go pure phys, to prove that you can do anything without going chaos/bleed in every melee build. You don't have to shove all that number in my face xD, i don't really care about those numbers, haven't i told you that I'd rather use a Sin's rebirth then ?

If you like chaos that much then good for you, unless you're a chaos based assassin, i still don't think the damage is significantly higher. You're trying to prove that my setup is not optimal, so once again, have you tried it, at least ? if you're doing exactly what im doing and fail miserably then you can blame me :D Play the way you like...
Hi there is there a possibility that I can modify the build to use 2 dream father and Queen of the forest?

would that be optimal for damage/survival or would I just be better off using your setup :D?
"
Frostlord10 wrote:
Hi there is there a possibility that I can modify the build to use 2 dream father and Queen of the forest?

would that be optimal for damage/survival or would I just be better off using your setup :D?

If you are using 2 dreamfeathers and QoTF, the damage will not be sufficient since this build does not focus in bleed or poison build up, moreover, the tree is not also tuned to stack evasion in order to synergy with QoTF. The main defense mechanic of this build is slayer leech.

I suggest you follow this : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1951094
what points in slayer did you put in?
"
stig2016 wrote:
what points in slayer did you put in?

Go for Headsman first to get rid of phys reflect then Endless hunger later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info