Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0][Slayer] Dual-sword Crit Flurry - Endgame map cruiser (no bleed/chaos) (Guardian/Shaper/Uber)

"
Csirac wrote:
Hey OP

I'm the guy that first replied to this guide, playing LHC.

I'm level 90 now and going well (outside of the very real danger of dying to any volatile in t11+ maps.

Quick question. Do you think at 90+ it's worth going for Brutal Blade by 94 instead of heading for the more jewel sockets.

Even with Quad stat jewels, I think Brutal Blade offers more value (especially with the extra 4% block, which will bring your block closer to 75% cap with a 20% rumi)

As an aside, this build definitely keeps you on your toes in HC but I can't see myself doing t13+ without basically gambling with my life at every turn haha.

Or you can use all these 4 nodes for life instead if your life is too low. Its up to you, if you want more damage, go for Brutal blade.

I can see you have some shortcomings in your gear because you play in hc (not judging, your gear is fine) but atziri acuity is kinda needed if you want smooth playstyle, otherwise, i recommend you play gladiator, to skip some block nodes for more health and spell block.

"
Brown14 wrote:
"
Csirac wrote:
Hey OP

I'm the guy that first replied to this guide, playing LHC.

I'm level 90 now and going well (outside of the very real danger of dying to any volatile in t11+ maps.

Quick question. Do you think at 90+ it's worth going for Brutal Blade by 94 instead of heading for the more jewel sockets.

Even with Quad stat jewels, I think Brutal Blade offers more value (especially with the extra 4% block, which will bring your block closer to 75% cap with a 20% rumi)

As an aside, this build definitely keeps you on your toes in HC but I can't see myself doing t13+ without basically gambling with my life at every turn haha.

Or you can use all these 4 nodes for life instead if your life is too low. Its up to you, if you want more damage, go for Brutal blade.

I can see you have some shortcomings in your gear because you play in hc (not judging, your gear is fine) but atziri acuity is kinda needed if you want smooth playstyle, otherwise, i recommend you play gladiator, to skip some block nodes for more health and spell block.

Rejigged the build to this:

http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPkUAAB6BIcFLQYgBqIQ8BQgFHEVIBXsF9wZtBo-G5cbqhutI_Yk_S2DL8wwfDJOPeI9_ECgR35I7k2SUEdRR1hjXz9i7GMXZU10oHTtdqx4rnk5eu99dX7igTqCB4TZhO-K8IzPjX2PmZJ9mG-ezaOKrK-tjbGztoq5Hb02vqfAv8EHwYLKkM9-0iHTftRS137ZfNrB3CPkUeXP51TpRunV6hjvDu968kHyWvZI9qP3Mvjr_rr_3gHcd-OpbsAaeA218jWS2L064aZXTeP-j287pzBYrzboAecUTfxLvJ8YkfPdaGUuU9NvDHAnnzu2haeGtKU1soD1YQAAAAAA

Sacked a bit of dps to get my way into the big hp node cluster. Going to buy a surrender over the next few days too.
Hello =)

I'm a beginner on this game only push 1 character level 75 and she isn't able to push map mid tier ^^

I'm really interesting by your build but i'm lost for the levelling phase. It's better to go for the marauder side or the ranger side? I guess marauder but not sure and if it's the case, when should i go ranger side? (expect i'm not too annoying :3 )

And my other question is where do u get mana leech? U don't spend point for that in ur skill tree =/

Last edited by Flokarp on May 26, 2017, 5:23:56 PM
"

Check this out, here's what i would do with your char : www.poeurl.com/bd8R

Notice the Dirty technique wheel, you'll now poison bleeding enemies, greatly increase your single dps (25% is ok). You'll also gain additional 15% bleed chance from Razor edge, a total of 40% bleed chance (including gladiator ascendancy).

Dropping generic block nodes from duelist/marauder area and spec into damage/block nodes in ranger area. You'll lose 4% block chance but will gain more accuracy/crit/damage.

Again, this is just a reference :D

So just looking at the ascendancy, if you are using a shield wouldn't violent retalliation be better than outmatch and outlast? I mean frenzy charges are nice but you dont get the endurance charges since you're using a shield and not dual wielding? Or even then blood in the eyes?
I love this build BTW. Thank you for posting it. But i cannot figure out where the endurance charges are coming from? Am I blind?
If I want a cleave build instead of blade flurry, will it work? Do I just change the gem to cleave? Please advise. And I like to go guardian route. Is it viable if I follow every skills/gear exactly?
Last edited by Sagi86 on Aug 7, 2017, 8:42:13 PM
Build updated for 3.0 patch.
Check out new videos of Shaper/Uber atziri. The build now able to clear high end contents quite comfortable.
Why dual-wield swords, when you can put Death's Hand in offhand, and have free Unholy Might (30% of physical gained as extra chaos damage) and gain power charges easily? Also, you need just one expensive weapon instead of two.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
Why dual-wield swords, when you can put Death's Hand in offhand, and have free Unholy Might (30% of physical gained as extra chaos damage) and gain power charges easily? Also, you need just one expensive weapon instead of two.

Why Death's hand ? You can clearly see from the title that this build does not focus heavily in chaos/bleed damage, just pure phys, if i care about chaos that much, i would just use Sin's rebirth instead. And how did Death's hand help you gain power charges easily lol ? only 30% and bosses can mostly avoid it, even mobs.

Yes, my swords are expensive, but you just need two at 300pdps(there are plenty in league with good roll at 1 or 2 exes). Mine are self crafted tho.

Afterall, i don't think wielding death's hand are anywhere near dual swords, and i don't need that extra chaos bonus to clear all uber content. Chaos damage won't help you much if you don't stack duration/ailments from tree anyway.
"
Brown14 wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:

Why Death's hand ? You can clearly see from the title that this build does not focus heavily in chaos/bleed damage, just pure phys, if i care about chaos that much, i would just use Sin's rebirth instead. And how did Death's hand help you gain power charges easily lol ? only 30% and bosses can mostly avoid it, even mobs.

Yes, my swords are expensive, but you just need two at 300pdps(there are plenty in league with good roll at 1 or 2 exes). Mine are self crafted tho.

Afterall, i don't think wielding death's hand are anywhere near dual swords, and i don't need that extra chaos bonus to clear all uber content. Chaos damage won't help you much if you don't stack duration/ailments from tree anyway.

Have you tried it, at least?
When you dual-wield swords, the only bonus you gain is 25% crit multiplier (or 40% accuracy, etc) implicit, and maybe a global crit multiplier, if you happen to get a really great rare. Do you really think that 25%, or even 50% crit multiplier can out-damage 30% physical damage added as extra chaos??? Not even counting huge crit chance boost from occasional power charges..
Or, you can try Rigwald's Savagery in offhand. It grants 40% increased damage and 35% increased attack speed. Once again, it's much better than 2-nd sword.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Sep 8, 2017, 8:01:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info