[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

"
adaskoklin wrote:

Thank bro for this build, i really love it <3 Currently lvl 94 and i think i will reach 100 soon :)

I just wanna ask you what should i upgrade next in your opinion, i think about change my baron 25% raging spirit damage for 40% but still need few exalts more ( good baron with 30+ strenght and this enchant cost 40-50ex) and i think about buying empower 4 but dont know its good idea and if it is which gem should be replaced.

Please help me my Master :)

Hey, your gear looks quite solid. I would suggest replacing pieces with higher life rolls and grabbing gloves with an open prefix to craft minion damage with catarina 4. As for the helmet enchant you are better off going for "Flesh Offering grants an additional 14-21% increased Attack Speed" as it is much better than the SRS damage enchant if you are going to spend that much. As for empower I don't think it is worth it, unless you go lycosidae with necromantic aegis for more damage then you can swap to empower 4.
"
dupie wrote:
"

I see..
So does that mean that Guardian/Shaper are not possible with the current setup, and i need to change weapon/shield and skill tree to do that?

Also, I take it that 21/20 SRS is better than 20/23.
Are there any other gems i should either 21/20 or 20/23?
Will try to get another pair of gloves asap.

Thanks for the response!

The problem with the build for guardians/shaper is that because zombies are meat-shields they are just not tanky enough to handle end game bosses, unless you invest a lot into their level, life etc which means you will need to go full zombie based build to really make it work. A united in dream helps your zombies quite a lot which makes guardians much easier, but the problem still lies with shaper when your zombies constantly die, you are just standing there summoning them back up.

This is why if you switch to pure SRS you can scale their damage and not worry about zombies at all, the down side is that you no longer have zombies to tank for you and provide leech and you need to have good positioning. To combat this I went with an evasion + MoM based SRS build this league which cleared shaper no problems, but really any SRS build using necromantic aegis with lycosidae should have no problems downing shaper and guardians.

Unfortunately this is just the way it is and zombies are just way too hard to really make work for end game bosses unless you go very high budget and focus only on them, they are great for mapping and general content but I would switch to pure SRS or something else for bosses.

I see.

Do you mind going into detail about the gem questions i asked?
Which are worth to either lvl to 21, or get to quality 23?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks for advice, i changed gloves and belt and have 1113 strengh and 6889hp, i will dont change rings for now cuz cant find better with same resistances. Maybe later then i buy gloves and belt with 50+ strengh, good hp and triple 40+ resistances but it will cost a lot :D
How would we alter this build to make it guardian/shaper viable?
"
giftednz wrote:
How would we alter this build to make it guardian/shaper viable?

He answered that one page before this one. (and continued on this page)
pls show all your link gem pls iam newbie coppy ur buil tks
This is my first post about my first character ever, and I want to start off by saying I absolutely love it! I followed your guide exactly and had no problems clearing all the way through T15 maps. Haven't tried T16 or Shaper yet, but that's coming!

I recently found a Bisco's and a Ventor's gamble ring, so I thought I'd swap to 4012EternalFlame4012's IIQ/IIR build and try it out. My problem is, I don't see how he had over 1,000 strength, and supposedly it was easier for him to hit it according to his post. His profile is public, but he has sold all his gear off his necro and his build is completely different on his necro than what he linked. Does anyone happen to know how he did it?

I played around with PoB, and this is the closest I can get my character to the 1k strength requirement: https://pastebin.com/cK9LXjMH
This gives me 1,001 strength (need 1,000), 160 intelligence (need 159), and 175 dexterity (need 159). This also resistance caps me, but I only have 5k life and 863 ES, not 5.5k and 666 ES like he had.

I understand he is using Emperor's jewels, but I'm using Brawn's in their place, and I lose a Violent Dead jewel in place of another Efficient Training and I still barely hit 1k strength. I also have slightly more strength from gear than he does, due to me using a heavy belt and him using HH, and I'm still barely going to hit 1,000 strength.

Can someone tell me what I'm missing? Or if there is a better way to do my particular tree to hit 1k str.

Love the build though, I should have picked up this game years ago!
Last edited by DP2118 on Oct 4, 2017, 8:32:39 AM
MY char pls tell me what am I missing pls tks https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/datntdlq/characters
gem and link and flask tks so much
Pls let me coppy your build
Teach me pls ! tks so much
and sry for spam my network so lag
Last edited by datntdlq on Oct 4, 2017, 10:18:29 PM
"
datntdlq wrote:
MY char pls tell me what am I missing pls tks https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/datntdlq/characters
gem and link and flask tks so much
Pls let me coppy your build
Teach me pls ! tks so much
Last edited by datntdlq on Oct 4, 2017, 10:08:53 PM
You mention in the FAQ that you would use specters if QoL improvements were made to them. Now that those QoL changes are coming, I'm curious how you would change up the build to include specters? Would you run zombies and specters together? If so, what gems/links would you add/drop to run both? Would your gearing/passive tree recommendations change?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info