[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Why is no SRS-Build using Grip_of_the_Council https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Grip_of_the_Council ??
Seems really good, or am i mistaken?
@dupie, thanks for this awesome guide. I am close to level 90 and have done up to t11 with no problems so far. Managed to score +40% SRS on my Baron and the +16% cast on my Alberon's. Lucky I guess! Hit 1k strength yesterday, have all my gear online - working towards a 6l covenant now.

It's going well :)

I have a question! I am running my zombie setup in my helm with Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Brutality Support - Maim Support. Does the effect of Brutality negate the hatred aura being applied to the zombies? My brain says no after following the wording, but can never be too sure with the intricacies of this game ;)

Also - is Accuracy support really necessary for my SRS setup? I am wondering if my setup is sub-optimal atm... running SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Splash - Melee Physical - Elemental Damage with Attacks. After reading through again, it seems I should be switching Splash for Fire on boss fights - but is there anything else I should be doing differently with that setup?

My only problems with this build so far have been the currency grind to get the pieces and also setting up my secondary skills - the links / coloring are hard to sort out and leaves me wanting 2 godly unset rings so I can make everything fit nicely.

Thanks once again for the good work :)

Also! One more question, sorry about this :D

With Commander of Darkness in consideration, is it worth setting up things to run a level 1 clarity on top of the other auras for the extra attack / cast speed?

Not sure if I can justify it or not.
"
KATAPLEXIA wrote:

I have a question! I am running my zombie setup in my helm with Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Brutality Support - Maim Support. Does the effect of Brutality negate the hatred aura being applied to the zombies? My brain says no after following the wording, but can never be too sure with the intricacies of this game ;)

Also - is Accuracy support really necessary for my SRS setup? I am wondering if my setup is sub-optimal atm... running SRS - Minion Damage - Melee Splash - Melee Physical - Elemental Damage with Attacks. After reading through again, it seems I should be switching Splash for Fire on boss fights - but is there anything else I should be doing differently with that setup?

My only problems with this build so far have been the currency grind to get the pieces and also setting up my secondary skills - the links / coloring are hard to sort out and leaves me wanting 2 godly unset rings so I can make everything fit nicely.

With Commander of Darkness in consideration, is it worth setting up things to run a level 1 clarity on top of the other auras for the extra attack / cast speed?

You want to replace brutality with melee physical damage as brutality with hatred will basically cancel the gem out in terms of damage increase for zombies, so the link is practically useless with hatred.

Melee splash is useless on pure single target, so you want to switch to multistrike/added fire/empower3 on single target only fights when you know they are tough to kill. Your links are fine as is but replace melee splash for single target hard content, as for 6th if you want to map go for minion speed but a 6-L should be your very last upgrade and you can use whichever you personally prefer.

I would leave out clarity as it makes unset rings required if you want to use vaal gems. If you can overcap resists and have unset rings go for it, personally I would rather just get as much strength and life on each piece as future upgrades.

Zombies is really suck on high tier.
Hi.
Why we need Immortal Call 10lvl? It's no different with 1lvl + CWDT 10lvl
cos we did not have any Endurance with rare shield.

Got this enchant

does it affect me when my zombies or SRS kill?
Last edited by APEC on Aug 15, 2017, 9:15:40 AM
Thank you very much for this build, as a new and noob player I really enjoy it!
Last edited by omze on Aug 15, 2017, 2:47:35 PM
"
APEC wrote:
does it affect me when my zombies or SRS kill?

No, you dont kill anybody, your minions does. You deal damage only with Ball Lighting and triggering Elemental Equilibrium.
does physical and elemental daamge on weapon affects damages on minions ? if not, then how do you calculate your damage? what about damage per second on character screen ? does it mean anything ?
"
poopquaker wrote:
does physical and elemental daamge on weapon affects damages on minions ? if not, then how do you calculate your damage? what about damage per second on character screen ? does it mean anything ?

No. Minion damage affected only by minion/party damage modifiers and auras. Weapon phys/ele damage, spell damage, elemental damage is useless. Cast speed determines only the rate of appearance of the raging spirits.

Forget about damage calculation. Tooltip damage is also useless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info