[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

lvl 80 now, really enjoy this build thanks :)

btw small tip for those who struggle to get 100str, i use the Meginord's vise gloves (+100str)

:)
Cagori Rei
This is my first time following a build path and I'm having lots of fun with it and kicking ass so I wish you to thank you for making this :)

I made it to lvl 68 at the time being and started buying items from poe.trade without realising how expensive some items plus my clumsyness ended up with me wasting about 15 chaos orbs which is about half of my chaos orbs ever, still fun nonetheless
Is there a way to see onslaught is really up ? i dont see a Icon with shield and 2 jewels
IG Harom_
i was wondering if the covenant body armour really is the best thing i want to wear for this build? the stats dosent seem all that amazing, then again im kinda new so i could be mistaken but it looks like we could use something better no?
"
_HUBBLE_ wrote:
This is my first time following a build path and I'm having lots of fun with it and kicking ass so I wish you to thank you for making this :)

I made it to lvl 68 at the time being and started buying items from poe.trade without realising how expensive some items plus my clumsyness ended up with me wasting about 15 chaos orbs which is about half of my chaos orbs ever, still fun nonetheless

Glad you are enjoying it :)

"
babuzi wrote:
Is there a way to see onslaught is really up ? i dont see a Icon with shield and 2 jewels

Check the FAQ section, the buff doesn't show but you can verify it is working by looking at your movement and cast rate in the character's stats.

"
hardcore_WUSS wrote:
i was wondering if the covenant body armour really is the best thing i want to wear for this build? the stats dosent seem all that amazing, then again im kinda new so i could be mistaken but it looks like we could use something better no?

We use it for the free blood magic, without it you won't be able to sustain casting SRS on mana or you would lose a link on another chest piece and need to use blood magic gem. I mean you could use belly of the beast and rely solely on vaal clarity to cast SRS but that is a pain and unreliable.
Sorry if this is already asked, but which gloves do you recommend?
is chaos resistance required or should i not care about it and leave it at -60%?
"
frozzenbaka wrote:
Sorry if this is already asked, but which gloves do you recommend?

Any rare with high strength, life, dual res and an open prefix for minion damage craft is ideal. The minion damage craft can be an upgrade much later on so don't worry too much about it.

"
hardcore_WUSS wrote:
is chaos resistance required or should i not care about it and leave it at -60%?

Don't worry about it but be wary of the content you do, if you know a boss does poison damage then have a flask for it etc. Your minions take most of the damage so chaos resist isn't really needed if you play carefully, you want to play passively with this build especially on hardcore and you want to stand back and direct your zombies into danger while you cast SRS safely at the back.
What is a good alternative to the curse spreading instead of Ball Lightning? I'm playing with a friend who uses lightning primarily and I'll wreck his damage with Elemental Equilibrium if I go that route, so is there a good alternative ability to use in it's place?
"
Caim87 wrote:
What is a good alternative to the curse spreading instead of Ball Lightning? I'm playing with a friend who uses lightning primarily and I'll wreck his damage with Elemental Equilibrium if I go that route, so is there a good alternative ability to use in it's place?

Use any fire spell you like as cold would lower your damage, so firestorm would be a decent option.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info