[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

"
dupie wrote:

The cast speed comes from casting desecrate multiple times(if no corpses) with spirit eater(2% per corpse consumed) + flesh offering and also consuming large packs of corpses during a map. The speed will never be as much as spell echo but with 20 SRS limit it's not bad.

As for socket colors, follow the link section and not the items as they are there just for explanations.

Ahh I figured, that's why I don't have much attack speed because I don't have spirit eater.. yet.

At the beginning on one of your videos, I think it was Atziri, I saw you had BBRG Baron. So I'm kinda curious about what you put there ;)
hey dupie,

thanks first for the really good written guide and great build! its really helpfull!

Just one question about the zombies, i haven't enough currency yet to buy a baron helmet, i have atm a +2, and i chanced the maim to minion life, but in t5-t6 maps the zombies are dying like flies... really punishing, thinking about to go pure srs or spectre
or it just for me that they seem weak? or is it better with baron?
i'm missing death attunment in the skilltree, is it that relevant? (a lot of points to get there just for minion leech on the way and attack speed)

thanks for your (or others) help!

Shaidar
Last edited by rocky555 on Aug 13, 2017, 1:23:04 PM
"
rocky555 wrote:
hey dupie,

thanks first for the really good written guide and great build! its really helpfull!

Just one question about the zombies, i haven't enough currency yet to buy a baron helmet, i have atm a +2, and i chanced the maim to minion life, but in t5-t6 maps the zombies are dying like flies... really punishing, thinking about to go pure srs or spectre
i'm missing death attunment in the skilltree, is it that relevant? (a lot of points to get there just for minion leech on the way and attack speed)

Shaidar

Compared to the listed build you are missing the following which could be the cause of it.

Minion life - 26%
Minion life regen - 1.5%
Minion life leech - 0.2%
Minion damage - 25%
Minion attack/cast speed - 8%

I've not gotten to tier 5/6 maps yet, but my zombies have yet to really die. I usually use convocation whenever they get below 75% health.

Edit: Just did a tier 6 map, didn't use Convocation at all during it, zombies didn't even go below 75% health. So maybe those nodes make a big difference?
Last edited by Bioness on Aug 13, 2017, 2:26:06 PM
"
Bioness wrote:
"
rocky555 wrote:
hey dupie,

Shaidar

Compared to the listed build you are missing the following which could be the cause of it.

Minion life - 26%
Minion life regen - 1.5%
Minion life leech - 0.2%
Minion damage - 25%
Minion attack/cast speed - 8%

I've not gotten to tier 5/6 maps yet, but my zombies have yet to really die. I usually use convocation whenever they get below 75% health.

Edit: Just did a tier 6 map, didn't use Convocation at all during it, zombies didn't even go below 75% health. So maybe those nodes make a big difference?

mhh, interesting, because i use minion life gem instat of maim, that gives me over 40% minion life, thats more than what i am missing for the treenodes, should it be really the minion life leech that makes the difference?
will try that when i get some more skillpoints
Hey, I managed to get % reduced Hatred Mana Reservation on my helm and as you state in your Items section "% reduced Hatred Mana Reservation, saves you 2 skill points." I was wondering how is it 2, you can spec out of the mana reserved nodes for the aura effect and still use Sovereignty but this only gives you 1 point. What am I missing?
So Im willing to sell my full set of gear on Harb SC but only as a complete set. Gonna reroll over to HC to play with my Brother but still wanna have currency here in case he quits or I die a lot lol. I also have a full set of Q20 Gems, level 19 currently.

Spoiler

Here are my Stats:

I really really love this build so proly gonna do the same over on HC side.
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Aug 13, 2017, 3:43:46 PM
"
wskrabal wrote:
With the gear you display, you are no where near capping resists, let alone capping them for the elemental weakness map mod.

Capping res isn't so hard with this build just need ok rings and ok belt and ele weakness maps you can just couner with anti-curse flasks since those remove map curses now aswell.
"
wskrabal wrote:
With the gear you display, you are no where near capping resists, let alone capping them for the elemental weakness map mod.

With that gear I was definitely over capped, if you are concerned with ele weakness you can just drop boots for any rare with high strength and resist.
Last edited by dupie on Aug 14, 2017, 12:59:37 AM
Hey, How would you go about transitioning this build to a pure SRS type?

Now that I'm getting to end game I'm finding zombies to be less reliable. Although they did do their part getting there.

My plan so far is to:

-Remove the +minion health and +# to zombies from the passive tree.

-Purchase a +level of socketed gems/Blood magic support staff.

-Swap the chest for Kaom's Heart.

Do you have any suggestions?

I have a fair bit of currency to work with.
"
kingoflimbs wrote:
Hey, How would you go about transitioning this build to a pure SRS type?

Now that I'm getting to end game I'm finding zombies to be less reliable. Although they did do their part getting there.

My plan so far is to:

-Remove the +minion health and +# to zombies from the passive tree.

-Purchase a +level of socketed gems/Blood magic support staff.

-Swap the chest for Kaom's Heart.

Do you have any suggestions?

I have a fair bit of currency to work with.

You barely need to change the tree, here is an example of a tree that works well with SRS without much change.
120 points

You have so many options, grip of the council is great. For chest piece either use a belly of the beast, kaom's heart or rare with high strength and life. Obviously a +3 staff is great but for now a +2 will be good, just try to get cast speed if you go with a +2 staff and craft blood magic. If you don't have enough life and life regen in tree, your regen won't be good enough to cover the low level blood magic crafted on the staff, so just get more regen nodes in the tree and life and the problem will go away.

Besides the staff, gloves and body, all your gear should be the same as you still want to use the baron and scale damage with as much strength as possible.

Keep the 2 efficient training jewels where they are, for the rest of the jewels in the tree replace with minion dmg + % life jewels, mix and match if you can't afford with both.

Your SRS links will change, you want SRS - minion damage - melee phys - empower 3+ - elemental damage with attacks(boss)/Melee splash(clear) - elemental focus(boss)/minion speed(clear).

Feel free to pm me if you need help.

Last edited by dupie on Aug 14, 2017, 3:34:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info