[3.2] SRS/Zombies Necromancer

Hey dupie thanks for the guide i really like it <3
I was wondering if you could check my profile and take a look at my gear and tell me what should i focus on, besides getting the baron <3
Very nice build, with that trash items can kill atziri/uber izaro easy, farming maps is very good! Thank u!
Spoiler

Yeah, 4 link body
"
Inferius90 wrote:
So how do you get baron in new league?

Either save up the massive amount of currency to purchase The Baron or add Close Helmet to your item filter and use chance orbs on them.

Alternatively, you can still use this build without The Baron. As the creator stated in the guide, don't bother stacking strength and instead focus on a 5L The Covenant. In place of The Baron, find a +2 minion helm.
Hey im having some trouble with my zombies not attacking a boss. ill summon some raging spirits and run around dodging abilities and it seems like 70% of the time my zombies are just aimlessly running around. any idea on a better way to control them? im also using ball lighting to try and guide them in a direction but that only works sometimes
"
dancepad93 wrote:
Hey im having some trouble with my zombies not attacking a boss. ill summon some raging spirits and run around dodging abilities and it seems like 70% of the time my zombies are just aimlessly running around. any idea on a better way to control them? im also using ball lighting to try and guide them in a direction but that only works sometimes

You could try Arc instead of BL. Way back during one of the first Leagues I played Arc curse on Hit summoner and that worked really well.
IGN: DabrixRN
what is the trick to running Hatred and Haste together? or is it situational use?
"
nEKOdAYoRDLE wrote:
Hey dupie thanks for the guide i really like it <3
I was wondering if you could check my profile and take a look at my gear and tell me what should i focus on, besides getting the baron <3

I can't see your character in your profile, you need to enable it.

"
dancepad93 wrote:

Make sure your mouse is hovering over the target you want them to attack when you cast ball lightning.

"
belowzeros wrote:
what is the trick to running Hatred and Haste together? or is it situational use?

Aura reservation nodes in the tree, at around 82 points in the tree you can run both.
Last edited by dupie on Aug 12, 2017, 12:57:44 AM
I have been using srs, minion damage support, spell echo and it gives me higher dps in the tooltip with spell echo. Is this because it is doubling the damage since it produces two spirits?

All the other gems listed give me lower dps in the tooltip. I am only using a 4link atm.

thanks.
Sorry for double post
Last edited by erikjo on Aug 12, 2017, 1:16:49 AM
"
erikjo wrote:
I have been using srs, minion damage support, spell echo and it gives me higher dps in the tooltip with spell echo. Is this because it is doubling the damage since it produces two spirits?

All the other gems listed give me lower dps in the tooltip. I am only using a 4link atm.

thanks.

The tooltip doesn't represent the actual raging spirits dps, but because SRS gem is a spell the spell echo will show more in the tooltip but the minions will have less damage(the spirits are not a spell, they are melee). You want to stop using spell echo when you have hatred+haste and you have done a few labs, as your cast speed will be a bit low until then.
Last edited by dupie on Aug 12, 2017, 1:22:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info