2.6.0f Patch Notes

Please make more Lightning themed mtx including lightning/thunder armour sets.
May RNGesus be with you!
Perfect Form please now. :C
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Thanks for sharing.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Mar 16, 2017, 8:38:42 AM
Please fix the crash that occurs during instance changes!
Last edited by MontegoZA on Mar 16, 2017, 9:33:55 AM
"
Seanana wrote:
"
halorser wrote:
Great, thanks for the Jorrhast fix that NO ONE WANTED. Now my build is most likely bricked.

So many people complain when they fix bugs with items that makes previously impossible builds happen that were op. IE: Self flag jewels earlier. Stop making builds around exploits and glitches and this wont happen.

OP? Previously impossible builds? Your entire post was just wrong is every single way. It's literally just an animate weapon build with the unused Spirit Guards Jewel.

The build still works, it just doesn't feel smooth anymore, I'll just go back to same old boring normal animate weapon.
"
Darkley wrote:
You might want to fix all the other client crashes to, like "Exit to character selection" which crashes a lot of people 70% of the time they use it......

Damn i double this. The worst thing is that crash is delaying log out. Ripped to this in tul's domain, feels bad.
rip build
Last edited by SHAKKKA on May 23, 2019, 10:47:38 AM
With all these recent bug fixes would like to know when you would fix the bug with The Scourge claw (weapon effects don't show on it). Considering this claw has a very nice 3d art that bug is very annoying. Thank you
thank you for this nice mid-league jorrhast nerf. really appreciated.

and yet bv was broken beyond belief and allowed for farming shaper with no effort and was left until the league ended.
So now HoWa has gotten 3d art we no longer get to have visible glove or weapon effect mtx ?! :(
(the new HoWa look must be to match a upcoming nerf)
Last edited by daFalk on Mar 17, 2017, 5:49:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info