2.6.0f Patch Notes

tnx for the fix on scorching ray warp!
<3
Wonder how that Jorrhast fix is going to play out. Most of us run two animate setups, one for melee, one for ranged. Think the ranged dps may be a little gimped now that the wrong animate will be targeting the ranged. But, it may not be much different.
Fix legacy league aka stashtab simulator 2017 or the league will be dead by end of the month.
You might want to fix all the other client crashes to, like "Exit to character selection" which crashes a lot of people 70% of the time they use it......
"
Darkley wrote:
You might want to fix all the other client crashes to, like "Exit to character selection" which crashes a lot of people 70% of the time they use it......

yea whens this gonna get fixed along with that OP lag
of course howa buff
Everyone here complaining about client crashes and bugs and here I am complaining about framedrops and almost 3-7 FPS when I hit more than two packs of monsters with SR+Icestorm. Not to mention when there's a shrine nearby. Or a strong box. Or fighting a boss. Or having a party oh my god no.

I have a friend that cannot get past level 90 because too many map mods lead to a 4-5 sec of framedrops and he's dead. He's running the same build as mine, The Whispering Ice. I'm gonna be in his situation soon enough. This is really a mood killer and I wish I could play countless hours of this game without stopping but this bad optimization won't allow me.

The funny thing is that you don't notice this at first. You make your character, everything is slow, no GPU intensive skills, only small packs of monsters. But when you get above level 60 the true face of bad optimization shows up and really gets on your nerves.
Last edited by sentryx94 on Mar 15, 2017, 9:36:40 PM
of course HOWA would get 3d art the same day I spend 320 points to cover the old art up ......
Finally that crashes fixed, gj!
"
sentryx94 wrote:
Everyone here complaining about client crashes and bugs and here I am complaining about framedrops and almost 3-7 FPS when I hit more than two packs of monsters with SR+Icestorm. Not to mention when there's a shrine nearby. Or a strong box. Or fighting a boss. Or having a party oh my god no.

I have a friend that cannot get past level 90 because too many map mods lead to a 4-5 sec of framedrops and he's dead. He's running the same build as mine, The Whispering Ice. I'm gonna be in his situation soon enough. This is really a mood killer and I wish I could play countless hours of this game without stopping but this bad optimization won't allow me.

The funny thing is that you don't notice this at first. You make your character, everything is slow, no GPU intensive skills, only small packs of monsters. But when you get above level 60 the true face of bad optimization shows up and really gets on your nerves.

I have similar issues since last league with Cyclone skill. Before it was correct, now since breach, when I'm in the middle of a big mob crowd, the game crawl to 2-3 fps. I avoid breaches for that reason, the FPS drop kills me... as the game logic updates at unnacceptable rate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info