Community Translators Needed

could do Vietnamese :/
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
English teacher here, spanish native, been playing since beta, been speaking the language since I was 12 (am now 27).
Let me know if you need any help (PM would be best probably).
Oh. I'd love to work on that. Maybe I'm out of luck this time, as many others want it too. I'm native a native German and Polish speaker, so maybe in the future ;)
I can speak and write in 6 languages fluently. Let me know if you need an expert in the field.

Best wishes.

Spanish! Okay, I don't need anything else just take all my money
"
UPDATE: We've had over 500 applicants in the first 24 hours, so we don't need any more emails for now, thanks.

There goes our opportunity boys! :(

I wanted to translate to neutral Spanish and I already did it before with another game (worked for some time for a game developer). Hopefully, they will read my email.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
equilibrium29 wrote:
"
Palikao12 wrote:
Working on my application as we speak, hope I get some love from the French Community !

J'suis en train d'écrire ma lettre de candidature, si vous souhaitez me soutenir, postez ici, merci !!!

The french community need a french translation! Let him work for you and i give u tons of cookies.

Thanks and gl hF.

No... nobody needs a translation, 99% of the gameplay is graphic and numeral

translations in videogame are a waste of money

if somebody " NEED" a translation, his brain is pretty limited tbh

With the english language being so wide spread, the english-understanding audiance for a video game is pretty big. The thing is, some people who don't speak english or dont feel comfortable using it, would only hardly try games that are exclusively in english. This is what GGG wants to spread out into, an audiance that is locked behind the language barrier. In this case, it is GGG that needs a french translation.

I've been there too, looking down on Germans begging for translations in the app store of every possible app, rating those down because they weren't available in the german language. You have to understand how different people are. If someone choses to learn a language in their free time because they weren't able to attend these school lessons or school at all or whatever, s/he has my respect. If someone just wants to chill after work and play a game in their free time, there is no shame in that.
On the limited brain part, that's why "Translator" is a well regarded profession. We humans have only so much time, we can't be everything.

I don't agree on the implied argument that you don't need proper english skills to play PoE. I would say that even "Trading-Card-Game"-english skill level isn't enough to learn a complex game like PoE. You can play, but not learn it, and GGG is definitelly aiming for long term supporters. To read different mechanics, effects, uniques, and most importantly: the wiki, you need some half decent english understanding.
While google translate is a thing, people would rather go play something else they can understand.
5 years late - but finally ^^

the community would have done this for free years ago.
cya Deathtiny
level fast, die young and leave a nice looking corpse!
Tinyshideouts: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3260135
As long as GGG doesn't find professional translators I would personally suggest a sub forum for the according languages. Exchange of ideas and improvements on texts can go a long way to make translations optimal. Especially in German since that can make or break the atmosphere. I liked the thread from two years ago (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1175257) where people were able to put in their two cents. With an apt moderator or head translator that could do the trick. I really hope they find trained translators which I unfortunately am not.

Also this is a great idea:
"
cronus wrote:
they should make a community contest for selecting the best german translators by having them test-publish the bestel speeches.
IGN: Yookikoo | CET
Last edited by Divina on Mar 16, 2017, 2:21:34 AM
"
Gosen wrote:
Still no Polish? :(

The game has been polished so many times...

Sorry, just joking! :-D

The only option I see to get "all" languages in the game, are unofficial translations, e.g. Grim Dawn, made by the community. GGG would have to provide the textfiles, and the community would have to edit/translate them.

But I think this won´t happen... :-(

As far as I know in Poland a lot of people can talk English and/or Russian, this are the available options at the moment for you.
Große deutsche Community mit TS, Forum und Infos gesucht? -> http://www.exiled.eu/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info