[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Heya, I'm running pretty much the exact same build and wanted to ask a quick question - How do you do guardian and higher content without getting one shot? My gear is doing pretty well and while I can clear t16 maps in about 1 minute, bosses occassionally one shot me even on non telegraphed attacks. For EX, on minotaur, i have to move out of the falling rocks or I get 1 shot, but the dps isn't particularly crazy high so i have to move constantly which leaves me at risk of dying when i try to move out.
Here's my gear:

Not listed: Touch of Hate - I was testing something.

I generally use Frenzy or Viper against single target bosses and occassionally I swap out Damage on Full Life with Added Fire or Life Leech Support.
Last edited by bnatural on Aug 16, 2017, 3:45:44 PM
Perhaps it's a combination of bad luck + map mods + not having a potion up the exact time of the lucky boss hit.

Also you could try and get a 40% rolled abyssus.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hmm alrighty, I just wanted to see if you were doing something differently. Thanks for the reply.
I'm sitting at around 70% Crit chance with flicker before assassin's mark, so I'll swap the lucky fast for a stibnite or something and try stuff out ^^. Thanks for the great build! I was blessed with some good rng and I'm having loads of fun. Playing flicker while listening to Running in the 90's makes me laugh so much
Hi Korgoth i'm started to play this build on harbringer some days ago. Now i'm 79lvl and i'm farming t9-t12 maps pretty easely, exept oneshots from some bosses (i'm have +- 3500hp and 95% elemental resists for now), here's my gear what i have for this moment:
Spoiler

now i'm have aroud 180c and i'm don't know what i should to buy.
Should i buy taste of hate for now, or wait and buy kaom's heart/retch/shadows and dust?
And one more thing. i'm pretty close to uber lab, what skill i shoul use on Izaro? Viper Strike or Flicker? And of course thank you for the build, it's pretty fun!
P.S: Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.
"
F1utty wrote:
Hi Korgoth i'm started to play this build on harbringer some days ago. Now i'm 79lvl and i'm farming t9-t12 maps pretty easely, exept oneshots from some bosses (i'm have +- 3500hp and 95% elemental resists for now), here's my gear what i have for this moment:
Spoiler

Should i buy taste of hate for now, or wait and buy kaom's heart/retch/shadows and dust?
And one more thing. i'm pretty close to uber lab, what skill i shoul use on Izaro? Viper Strike or Flicker? And of course thank you for the build, it's pretty fun!

I would look into getting a better abyssus sooner rather than later. That +48% is gonna hurt you a lot when you start fighting higher tier physical bosses and the crit multiplier isn't great on it either.

Try and get a 40-41% phys damage with 122%+ crit multi (should be able to get for 40-50c ... i picked up a 41% 124% one for 50c this morning)

You might wanna look into replacing your sorrow of divine flask with...just about anything. The consecrated ground is nice but zealot's oath is taking all your HP regen and putting it into ES instead. (Basalt or Stibnite flask would be good cheap defensive options if you aren't going the buy taste of hate right now idea)

hey,

first thanks for this great guide.

my question is: can flicker strike be a good, viable bosses and uber lap farmer?
need something new after my dark pact zerker and i always loved flicker strike builds :)
"
Bloodytrailz wrote:
"
F1utty wrote:
Spoiler

I would look into getting a better abyssus sooner rather than later. That +48% is gonna hurt you a lot when you start fighting higher tier physical bosses and the crit multiplier isn't great on it either.

Try and get a 40-41% phys damage with 122%+ crit multi (should be able to get for 40-50c ... i picked up a 41% 124% one for 50c this morning)

You might wanna look into replacing your sorrow of divine flask with...just about anything. The consecrated ground is nice but zealot's oath is taking all your HP regen and putting it into ES instead. (Basalt or Stibnite flask would be good cheap defensive options if you aren't going the buy taste of hate right now idea)

Ty, i'm really forgot to upgrade helmet. But what you thik about shadows&dust kaom's heart and retch after tasteofhate? their prices is not too high, but mb rush atziri's acuity is better idea.. And i'm don't have any ESs, do sorrow flask still eat all my hp regen?
What do you think of Ungil's Harmony as a unique necklace option?
double post
Last edited by Sinri on Aug 17, 2017, 1:54:50 AM
Hello i'm currently running 6-10 maps and want to break into doing a corrupted excavation t11 to shape racecourse. However I attempted a t11 corrupted excavation and died ripping all the portals (while doing pretty little damage to the three bosses)

So now i'm turning to look at my gear and see what I can improve on, i've got about 50c to spend right now and could continue saving up a little more. What would be the optimal avenues of upgrading my character right now? feet/rings/amulate/flasks/gloves/belt/etc/gems/etc. I'm level 80 if it helps at all. Fairly new and wanted to get some advice before dumping currency.

Here is my gear:

P.S. I'll be getting correct colors in my 5l ancestral tomorrow when I wake which is planned to be:
Ancestral Warchief + conc + melee phys + damage on full + faster attacks.
Last edited by Griff112 on Aug 17, 2017, 3:12:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info