[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Do I need to take Vitality Void or some leech nodes/unique if I don't have Acuity? Your tree only have Blood Rage and leech from the ascendancy. How do you recover when you get nuke
The life leech from blood rage is more than enough.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Thank You for this guide, it was an inspiration for my flicering Est slayer kurwa build in beta and I have to say its really great experience. Never did maps so quick anmd smooth. Although I'm little dissapointed how bleed works atm because I was trying to make bleed flicker works. Its not working for me, maybe new keystone will help with that.
Do what You will shall be the whole of the law.
I have the feeling that bleeding still won't be that great even with the new keystone .. we'll see though.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
There's another Terminus est slayer build on the forum and you guys both have pretty similar stuff except some things on tree.

Do you have any recommendations and or preferences to which tree would suit better for someone who is doing their 2nd char on this league.
I mean ... you are asking this on my guide thread ... i think it's obvious what my choice would be :D
I have been wondering; why do you take impact instead of using Melee Splash on mob and then switch it out for boss?
If you're mentioning Mosby's terminus league starter...I did review the tree. I prefer Korgoth's version because of the added defense layer from acrobatics.

I did some modifications on the passive tree for a 5th jewel slot. So far it's pretty good.

my tree.

Thank you, I'm starting to respec towards a few of the things I missed now.
Hi! Really like your guide)

I want to try it on 3.0 HC for fun. Maybe any suggestions to maintain better chance of not suiciding (more fat nodes or gear)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info