[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

Hey, I'm somewhat new to PoE and I'm having a lot of trouble clearing guardians. I do swap to lacerate/viper strike and I know that I should be getting new jewels but otherwise I don't really know what to change, any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/UnknownSwede/characters
Hi could you please tell me what led you to choose acrobatics ?
I'm level 76 and I seem to be struggling in even white T4 - T6 maps, I either can't fight a boss because I get one shot, or my life gets drained away from poison I'm guessing. All of my resistances are capped, and I just recently switched out most of my jewelry and armor for better maximum life rolls, since I thought that was the problem, but I am still having the same problems; just less often. Here is my gear. I only have one jewel ATM, and I'm not sure if that's the problem.
Hi,

I'm trying this build, other than acuity, is there anything that i can do to improve my survivability?

I cap all my elemental res, currently have 5045 hp @ lv 86.

Btw u mentioned melee damage at full life gem but u did not include it in ur current gear, am i missing something here?

So I respecced into this build, and while in general it's pretty smooth sailing, I'm having survivability issues. Enough so that I'm not really progressing in lvls at a pace I'd like.

I was wondering if perhaps there's something wrong with my setup, or if it's purely user error:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Epimethea/characters FlyinBread's the character.

Also any advice on what to improve next would be appreciated, as I don't really have a clear cut goal I'm working towards.
Last edited by Epimethea on Oct 6, 2017, 11:26:36 PM
I recently got a 6l and am having mana issues now. I currently have 93 available mana out of a maximum of 620.

60mana used: flicker-melee phys-multistrike-melee splash-damage on full life-increased crit

51 mana used:flicker-melee phys-multistrike-melee splash-ruthless-increased crit

There's not much problems with normal mobs due to assassin's mark providing mana on kill. But my flicker stops extremely often at bosses despite a combined 0.72% leech from a Jewel and passive node.

Any tips? I'd prefer not to take impact since the splash gem provides more damage. Are there any gems to substitute herald of ash so I have a larger mana pool? I'm desperate enough to be thinking of speccing into blood magic like mathil but that would mean losing HOA, arctic armour, and assassins mark.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SHARKBAITWOOHAHA/characters

I ran mathils build to level 80 and respecd to this one just imbued mana leech on some spiked gloves and I was good to go. Definitely noticed a jump in dmg output but the occasional rubberbanding/whiffing run in circles while warchief hits stuff wait for mana regen can be annoying. With blood magic that didn't happen but you won't have those power charges so instead of suddenly stopping in the midst of huge pack of trash because you have no mana it will be because you ran out of frenzy charges. That said I hit the wall around t11 maps and once I switched to mana I crushed everything up t15 and managed to clear a few hydra maps.Been farming Uber lab with devotos and swapping helm for boss fight (brutality for melee splash). Definitely need mana regen on one piece of gear to reduce down time and probaly some accuracy. I would just take the points from acrobatics and put them on blood magic grab witchfire brew and see how it goes. I'm kinda new to poe so a lot of the boss mechanics took some getting used to. I think anyone who runs this flicker strike build knows at some point something will one shot you and ruin the ping pong party. Great guide having a lot of fun with it. Also what's a good gem setup for viper strike struggling with Atziri mirror.
Made it to 89 with this build. Died because of a mistake. Leap slammed into a pile of those purple groups that leave explosions after you kill them and died instantly. It was a really fun experience though. Flicker is a truly unique skill.

I was comfortably farming tier 12 maps and was planning on increasing tiers. With the gear I had, I was able to kill single map bosses within a Vaal Grace window up to tier 9s or 10s iirc. No abyssus. Character name is SoloSelfFlick.

Thanks for the guide.
Hi can u check my slayer https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/CauldronGeal/characters please. i have about 13-15k dmg with charges 1-3t maps clear is pretty nice, problems with t10 i know i need to change right side on tree. how to increase damage ? and any suggest ? thank you

i can use this?
link cwdt lv1 / BV lv8 / inc 21 / 20 ?
Last edited by tanabank03 on Oct 17, 2017, 11:47:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info