[3.0] How to Flicker. Terminus Est Edition!

@Everyone doing this build

At what point were you guys able to defeat uber Atziri? Before owning an Acuity?
Hi, what do you guys think about using Brutality Support instead?

From what I see, if I use Brutality I will have to stop using Elemental Auras (Heralds, Hatred, etc) but I can instead put in some defensive auras/ Plus Brutality really adds alot of physical damage.

What do you all think?
"
PuLaSkI wrote:

I've heard claims that you can do end game bosses with this build .. I'm nowhere near that with this setup.

- Yes, it is true I did end game bosses (except minotaur, because personal preference...). In my experience flicker strike will do the job at least for the guardians...but for alluring abyss or the shaper encounter, we'll hit in a snag. I find viper strike/lacerate on a different 6L terminus or having the gem(s) handy in the personal stash for a quick swap. But of course, avoiding enfeeble/less multi crit damage/damage mods does play a big roll in map encounters.
"
Venerac wrote:
@Everyone doing this build

At what point were you guys able to defeat uber Atziri? Before owning an Acuity?

it's possible..but you'll be better off using RT lacerate + starforge to see similar results.
I can beat them, just not deathless.

Tried swapping frenzy into main 6L and using rats nest instead of Abyssus w/ same gems.
Tried swapping assassin for enfeeble & dropped HH for Belt of the deceiver.
Also made a run with maim instead of full health dmg.

Nothing seemed to work, frenzy does better than flicker .. I just cant sustain flicker due to losing frenzy charges. Any ideas?
Hi guys, I'm having trouble clearing >t11 maps with my character below. bosses tend to one shot me and it's pretty much over when I'm done with flasks. Any tips on what gear I should be upgrading or aiming for? I'm aiming for the life nodes on passive tree now. Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SHARKBAITWOOHAHA/characters
done shaper with this build today. im happy
"
Hi guys, I'm having trouble clearing >t11 maps with my character below. bosses tend to one shot me and it's pretty much over when I'm done with flasks. Any tips on what gear I should be upgrading or aiming for? I'm aiming for the life nodes on passive tree now. Thanks.

take 6l with fortify or replace ruthlec for it. anyway u need kaom heart for more hp pool and acuity for fast leach loosed hp back. sry for my bad english :3
"
GoogleGum wrote:
done shaper with this build today. im happy
"

take 6l with fortify or replace ruthlec for it. anyway u need kaom heart for more hp pool and acuity for fast leach loosed hp back. sry for my bad english :3

I have fortify linked with my leap slam so I can have ruthless on my flicker. Koams is still a very distant aim since this is my first character ever and that would also require a 6l terminus. I'm sitting around 160% additional life on the passive tree, is that enough?
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Heolfrig wrote:
"
Molochmane wrote:

If you can set your profile to public so I can see your character. Hopefully I can give you some input/suggestions.

Done. Disclaimer though, I swap a ring and belt that give me INT, Life, and capped resistances, so if you don't see them, I'm capped on resistances with 5200 life. I've swapped some things around from looking at other incarnations of this build, notably the Kaom's boots. I also dropped the dodge nodes because Kaom's Roots give Unwavering Stance and just filled out all the life nodes I could get to, and it's helped, but I still die a lot.

- I wouldn't recommend using kaom's roots because the slayer's brutal fervour gives free stun immunity and bleed immunity while leeching. You're missing out 40% potential dodge from attacks.

- Remove headsman from your ascendancy and allocate points to impact, that should free up a gem slot (maim/damage full life)...I'm surprised you made it this far without taking the most important slayer node.

- Jewel slots in the passive tree is very important, you should start removing 2-3 passive points from the marauder tree. I cannot stress the importance of free max life %/dmg mods/resist.

- I would find another abyssus with 40% increase damage taken, I know it's expensive, but it's gonna be worth it. IF that's not an option for you, you can grab starkonja's helm for added survivability.

I am really confused as of which ascendancy skills to pick. On the one hand I think the free gem slot from Impact is awesome on the other I feel like headsman is needed for reflect mobs and extra clearspeed. Is brutal fervour that important?
"
SaltySalt wrote:
Hi, what do you guys think about using Brutality Support instead?

From what I see, if I use Brutality I will have to stop using Elemental Auras (Heralds, Hatred, etc) but I can instead put in some defensive auras/ Plus Brutality really adds alot of physical damage.

What do you all think?

Mathil has a similar build going bloodmagic and he uses brutality in his 6L my POB is bugging lately so I cant compare dps but do you guys think brutaliy would be the better option damage/endgame wise? Currently I am also still using hatred/HoF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info