[2.6/3.0] [HC, Videos in Comments] Fidelitas's Trickster Cyclone--Uber Iz down

Re: Mana issues

Already answered, but if you look at the gem setup in the write-up, you will see that I had golem and totem linked to blood magic. A key idea of the build (past first ascending) is to never need your mana for anything except reservation.
Last edited by Orion72 on Jun 4, 2017, 6:37:57 PM
How do i start the early game before i get my cyclone and the specific items in this setup?

Edit. Sorry I thought that Fid spike requires lv 68
Last edited by Karro8 on Mar 27, 2017, 11:47:30 PM
I see when you click on the spike I linked it shows as req 68 because of the gems slotted. Just in case anyone else not familiar with the weapon does that, I note what the prior poster already knows that it is required level 22.
Nice build
But is this build possible to use Doryani's Fist?
Does anyone know how big of a deal reflect is? I don't want to be hovering over every monster when playing as that is annoying to me.

Let me know as I would like to make this hero in HC right away.
Re: Doryani's fist:

Using the Fist has 4 problems that I feel make it incompatible with the build:

1. Unarmed base attack speed is 1.2 vs. 2.08 for spike.

2. Unarmed base range is 4 vs. 12 for spike, resulting in a relatively tiny aoe for cyclone.

3. Ele damage with weapon mods don't apply to fist, making the tree for this build and the important jewelery mods unusable

4. Whirling blades doesn't work with unarmed.

Those issues combined to make me feel Doryani's was not viable in this build without further testing.

Re reflect: reflect on individual mobs in ordinary maps was sufficiently mitigated by lgoh/leech to not be a significant issue. Ele reflect maps must be avoided. Ran a brief experiment to verify that ele reflect maps are a bad idea with this build.
Thoughts on traveling to Marauder side to get RT and more life nodes? Or do you rely on critting a little to apply shock?
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Re Crit/Travel Marauder for RT/life:

The build is not crit reliant, as we get our shock chance from a combination of the weapon (15-20%), the lower right portion of the tree (10%), and conductivity (10-14%) or simply from vaal lightning trap. This is sufficient for nearly every enemy to be shocked.

As to extra life, the current tree gets 216% without heading to marauder. I personally feel this is a reasonably high total, even for HC, and wouldn't path left just for the extra life.

We -would- definitely benefit from RT if there were an efficient way to take it. Myself, I did not feel that pathing to RT was efficient in an overall sense. If you see a way to do it without giving up significant things we need on the right side, please post!
Re Video Footage

* Download Bandicam - https://www.bandicam.com/downloads/

* Follow this - https://www.bandicam.com/how-to/game-recorder/

* Once you have footage, upload to youtube - https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/57407?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

* Insert link to youtube video in guide

* Profit
Re video info: My appreciation! I am swamped by RL this week, but I will look into this as soon as I can.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info