[2.6] Khorne Necromancer (Life/MOM/FlameGolem/Tanky/Perma-onslaught/Perma-rampage)

"
Nxooda wrote:
Hey man,

I've been using your build leveling up and so far I've been doing good, only recently came in merciless act 2 which got me to realize I'm really squishy and I die quite fast(I'm level 61 against 60/61 monsters), do you have any tips for me perhaps?

My account should display everything I currently use.

i can't see your character it's set to private.

Either way I think you can go for cast when damage taken-desecrate-bone offering-increased duration on a 4L. Make sure to kill izaro on normal lab at least and spec into Mistress of Sacrifice for your first 2 ascendancy nodes.

Also I recommend going for all the life first and not having a lot of auras when you have mind over matter.
Oh it did that automatically apparently, I've set it to public now!

I've reallocated my ascendancy points to what you've suggested, I guess the 4 link with bone offering would work better now since it also affects me as a player.

I do have used mind over matter as fast as I could allocate it, I'm also trying to get fortify as often as possible to reduce the damage income but I still receive so much damage.

I've got the Ahn's Heritage Collosal Tower Shield ready to be equipped only need the minimum requirement to be matched, which gets a little hard since dying makes you lose xp. Obviously I'll get there but it will take me longer in doing so(seems a waste of time to me :x).

Want to thank you for your reply, I'm still noobie in this game :P
"
Nxooda wrote:
Oh it did that automatically apparently, I've set it to public now!

I've reallocated my ascendancy points to what you've suggested, I guess the 4 link with bone offering would work better now since it also affects me as a player.

I do have used mind over matter as fast as I could allocate it, I'm also trying to get fortify as often as possible to reduce the damage income but I still receive so much damage.

I've got the Ahn's Heritage Collosal Tower Shield ready to be equipped only need the minimum requirement to be matched, which gets a little hard since dying makes you lose xp. Obviously I'll get there but it will take me longer in doing so(seems a waste of time to me :x).

Want to thank you for your reply, I'm still noobie in this game :P

Hi I just checked your character. You're feeling very squishy because you don't have kaom's roots. It prevents stun and freeze and lot of things which kill you. Saw your tree you have most of the life nodes there so it should just be the boots.
hey there. I just wanned to play summoner/golem build for the last time before 3.0 changes etc. So i went with your route and some how i'm struggling with single target damage and golem movement.

1) damage on single target is low. Every mob who is resistant to elemental damage takes ages to kill.
2) golems always stay far behind. Convocation cooldown is just too long for that matter.
3) Golems with 9.5% hp regen dying to some bosses or stronger mobs. Essences/beyond etc.

My items:
Spoiler

flasks:
Spoiler
Last edited by krofj on Apr 3, 2017, 6:13:33 AM
"
krofj wrote:
hey there. I just wanned to play summoner/golem build for the last time before 3.0 changes etc. So i went with your route and some how i'm struggling with single target damage and golem movement.

1) damage on single target is low. Every mob who is resistant to elemental damage takes ages to kill.
2) golems always stay far behind. Convocation cooldown is just too long for that matter.
3) Golems with 9.5% hp regen dying to some bosses or stronger mobs. Essences/beyond etc.

My items:
Spoiler

flasks:
Spoiler

1) Switch controlled destruction/elemental focus for fire penetration gem. I started using it more recently and its much better. Also the more primordial harmonies you have the more damage for golems.

2) Keeping golems behind is good because they shoot the fire balls when far behind. They do fire cleave when near which you don't want cos the damage is bad. I think your problem is the golems aren't doing enough damage. Cos you dont need to teleport them to u if they one shot everything.

3) Yes they still sometimes die to hard mobs. But with enough primordial harmonies the cooldown to resummon them is super fast. Dying is also good because they leave chaos clouds... so in hard fights I run around and keep resummoning the golems. The chaos clouds help kill tough mobs.

I have done all beyond bosses and no problem with essences. My only problem with this build is the t16 vaal temple trio bosses. Haven't done shaper yet. tier 11 strands you can do while watching movies just alch and go.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on Apr 4, 2017, 3:48:41 AM
actually chest lucky 6linked shavs, wasted 3.5h to get gear for standart summoner, sold my golem gear. At the end i had 4ex free and my damage is 2x better then golem.

I guess to my liking i have to go 6 golems with 4 flame 1 lightning and 1 cold elementalist to do what i like. And its cost too much for return.
Hey to help with framrate I had to switch to DX 11 in the options menu, hope that helps you too.
Pleas help if you can,
I'm lvl62 and missing shit load of strength to equip the weapons am i doing something wrong,this is the char I'm using.
"
Kukurta wrote:
Pleas help if you can,
I'm lvl62 and missing shit load of strength to equip the weapons am i doing something wrong,this is the char I'm using.

Hi. Sorry saw this late but I see your level 70 tree and it should have sufficient strength. If you lack more just go get the jewel node to the bottom left of the life wheel to get 20 more strength.
Thank you for the replay I'm in no rush :)

figured out how to get the str i needed.
Now my time to be stupid again: i seam not to generate any Onslaught and Rampage.
Any tips

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info