[2.6] Khorne Necromancer (Life/MOM/FlameGolem/Tanky/Perma-onslaught/Perma-rampage)

What are you saying about Elementalist with +1 Golem? I read a Guide where the author says it's just more damage than Necromancer. Could I just use Elementalist with this build or are their any problems then?
"
Insomniask wrote:
legacy anvil LUL

op how high are you

It was 2 chaos when i bought it in legacy league and it's only 2% additional block which is negligible really. You can run the build with regular anvil and it's fine. In fact if you level up the CWDT and Necromantic Aegis gem a little more, you will make up the difference easily.

"
Shaniora wrote:
What are you saying about Elementalist with +1 Golem? I read a Guide where the author says it's just more damage than Necromancer. Could I just use Elementalist with this build or are their any problems then?

I haven't tested but you can do this if you want. Your tradeoff is 30%block and 31% spellblock from necromantic aegis for damage. Boss fights will be faster, but you also have to play less carelessly.
What flasks do you use? im not such an experienced player so i don't know whats good. Right now im running with 2 Heal flask with Shock and bleed remove 1 mana flask to get my mana up for big hits and an sulphur flask for additional damage and one fire resistance flask.
Would be great if u can give me some tips.
Greetings
"
Moonyson wrote:
What flasks do you use? im not such an experienced player so i don't know whats good. Right now im running with 2 Heal flask with Shock and bleed remove 1 mana flask to get my mana up for big hits and an sulphur flask for additional damage and one fire resistance flask.
Would be great if u can give me some tips.
Greetings

I have not yet settled on what the right flasks are. But if I were to recommend, I'd say one health pot with remove bleed. One health pot with remove ignite. Both health pots have to be seething or panicked for instant heal. Replace the sulphur flask with dying sun flask or the wise oak unique flasks. Sulphur flask damage boost does not work with minions. One granite flask with curse immunity. And the last flask is a hybrid pot with shock removal.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on Mar 21, 2017, 2:28:32 AM
Thanks for this guide, like this build so far. I chose Elementalist over Necromancer for that +1 golem. I can use now all that shieldcharge/rampage stuff and still have 3 golems. Makes the build very good also without anima stone.

Another question I have is regarding Elemental Equilibrium. We only do fire damage with the golems right? How does EE get activited in our favour then?

EDIT: ah never mind you have that ring with cold dmg.
Last edited by Shaniora on Mar 19, 2017, 10:19:55 AM
"
Shaniora wrote:
Thanks for this guide, like this build so far. I chose Elementalist over Necromancer for that +1 golem. I can use now all that shieldcharge/rampage stuff and still have 3 golems. Makes the build very good also without anima stone.

Another question I have is regarding Elemental Equilibrium. We only do fire damage with the golems right? How does EE get activited in our favour then?

What other skills did you pick in elementalists? I would assum Mastermind of discord, but what else? Do the ele nodes effect you minions?
"
dreno2001 wrote:
"
Shaniora wrote:

What other skills did you pick in elementalists? I would assum Mastermind of discord, but what else? Do the ele nodes effect you minions?

I respecced to elementalist and am trying out a more dps version. I actually got beacon of ruin and elemental conflux.

My reasoning is that I'm using:

With this glove, I shield charge through packs giving them elemental weakness and -50% fire res from ele equilibrium. Since I have lightning damage on my gear, the conflux will shock anything I hit and proliferate it to nearby mobs. You autoshock anything you hit 8 out of 16 seconds with conflux, and shock gives 50% increased damage taken from all sources, which ends up being a massive boost. I linked increased aoe to my shield charge and this buffs the range of the proliferation.

If you really like using lightning warp instead of shield charge, mastermind of discord will make golems penetrate another 25% resistance. It is a viable option, but a slower playstyle in my opinion.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on Mar 22, 2017, 4:19:56 PM
"
"
dreno2001 wrote:
"
Shaniora wrote:

I respecced to elementalist and am trying out a more dps version. I actually got beacon of ruin and elemental conflux.

My reasoning is that I'm using:

With this glove, I shield charge through packs giving them elemental weakness and -50% fire res from ele equilibrium. Since I have lightning damage on my gear, the conflux will shock anything I hit and proliferate it to nearby mobs. You autoshock anything you hit 8 out of 16 seconds with conflux, and shock gives 50% increased damage taken from all sources, which ends up being a massive boost. I linked increased aoe to my shield charge and this buffs the range of the proliferation.

If you really like using lightning warp instead of shield charge, mastermind of discord will make golems penetrate another 25% resistance. It is a viable option, but a slower playstyle in my opinion.

Nice idea. As said I tried elementalist because I had no anima stone. Now that I have it I respecced to necromancer and like the plus in survivability. But somehow I think I could do more dmg with elementalist and map faster.

Whats your opinion so far with elementalist? Is it worth the loss in survability?
"
Nice idea. As said I tried elementalist because I had no anima stone. Now that I have it I respecced to necromancer and like the plus in survivability. But somehow I think I could do more dmg with elementalist and map faster.

Whats your opinion so far with elementalist? Is it worth the loss in survability?

I respecced back to necromancer after ripping 2 times on t16 vaal temple boss. It just feels better to be safer in my opinion. You can relax a little more while playing instead of dashing back cos every hit almost kills you.

I would say Elementalist will farm marginally faster than Necromancer. The limiting factor really is the AI of the minions. If you are farming t11 shaped strands then maybe you can stick to elementalist. You can even even replace your shield with victario's charity and get a ton more damage. You will need to repec 3 nodes to get Necromantic Aegis though.

Elementalist is okay on rippy mods up to t11 maybe. After that the damage can get too insane especially in breaches with bad mods on the map.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on Mar 26, 2017, 10:31:20 AM
Hey man,

I've been using your build leveling up and so far I've been doing good, only recently came in merciless act 2 which got me to realize I'm really squishy and I die quite fast(I'm level 61 against 60/61 monsters), do you have any tips for me perhaps?

My account should display everything I currently use.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info