[2.6] Khorne Necromancer (Life/MOM/FlameGolem/Tanky/Perma-onslaught/Perma-rampage)

Yo i havent played many builds so far in poe but this one is the most fun for me. Thanks.
The only downside: expensive jewels. But if you have them, you can farm uber and atziri
rly easy. I like how you make a good use of "crappy/cheap" uniques. Im using the bisco's amulet on all maps (t10+)and have no problems so far because of all these great defensive mechanics.
Ive noticed a huge price for the enchant on the helmet (+40 % dps on flame golem).
I bought a bonehelmet for a cheaper price, cause it buffs all minions with 40% dps if you have a good roll.

@Kukurta
I've seen your skill tree, to improve your character you should buy the suggested golem jewels.

i try to answer your onslaught and rampage question.
A "normal" character has 0/3 endurance charges. The goal for this build is to get 0/0 endurance charges.
You already have the right shield. (giving you -1 endurance charges AND onslaught while at max. endurance charges)
Now you need 2x "fragility jewels". each jewel gives you -1 endurance charges.
If you slot the jewels in your tree you will automatically get the 0/0 endurance charges and gain also
the onslaught buff from your shield. (Dont be confused, you wont see an icon in the top right corner but you have the buff if you check your stats)
If you have 0/0 Endurance charges it will also automaticly activate your Rampage-effect from your
gloves, cause it say's "gain rampage while at maximum-endurance charges" - 0/0 is max. endurancecharges.
greetings,
wun

Hi thank you for your time and patience,the build works like a charm especially since i got my
Anima Stone,since i was short on chaos i dint get the Primordial Might but instead got different primordials in order to get 4 golems, now as ever a question, the build works now just to get the Might and 5 Primordial Harmony,or ad 2 more Primordial Harmony on top of the gems i have now, as always your opinion is highly regarded.
As to gear is would like your suggestion to possible upgrades.

my flask are

and instead the minion recall gem i'm using
like the + armor

Again Thank You for a awesome guide.
I don't understand why you use cast when damage taken with your spectre and animate guardian, wouldn't that just make you be constantly animating garbage stuff and over writing your good spectres and guardian gear?
Hi good build, looks great, wath do you think about use a skin of the loyal? +1 gems and +100% defenses is a huge boost, if can aford or have luck in a +1/+1 is even better!
Last edited by Leafarius on May 19, 2017, 10:23:20 AM
"
Leafarius wrote:
Hi good build, looks great, wath do you think about use a skin of the loyal? +1 gems and +100% defenses is a huge boost, if can aford or have luck in a +1/+1 is even better!

i bricked mine sadly trying to make it Skin of the Lords.

My experience with it.. you don't get a huge amount of defenses cos none of the stuff you wear has a lot of armor, ES or evasion. Does it help? A little bit. But it's not worth spending tons of exalts on. The +2 gems from a skin of the lords will be amazing for flame golem dps though. And if you can get something like resolute technique (so you always apply curses) would be great. There's not a lot of useful big nodes though for the build.

I'm currently trying a regen, ES version of the build. May update this guide or make a new one depending on the results.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on May 26, 2017, 8:03:47 AM
Is this build pretty viable for HC?
"
Balerion_ wrote:
I don't understand why you use cast when damage taken with your spectre and animate guardian, wouldn't that just make you be constantly animating garbage stuff and over writing your good spectres and guardian gear?

You do hundreds of maps you will realize that no matter how good ur spectres or how good the gear you put on them, they will die to something out there. Especially since you don't buff them up with additional support gems.

They are just body blockers. They are not your main source of damage. So just let them keep resummoning themselves is how I made the build.
Last edited by Madroxmultiply on May 27, 2017, 8:32:19 PM
"
Balerion_ wrote:
Is this build pretty viable for HC?

Yes it's viable.
I think you mixed up Mistress of Sacrifice and Spirit Eater, names should be the other way around?

BTW thanks for the build, first time POE and this build is great since except for golem gems all the other parts are very cheap. Just gotta farm for the anima stone now.

Is there any reason though why your shown gems in shields and gloves aren't maxed out? Is it OK if I do max them out?

Also last question, what would be the 'next step' after +1 gem levels tabula. Something like Skin of the Loyals?
Last edited by wizerdlol on May 28, 2017, 5:49:07 AM
"
wizerdlol wrote:
I think you mixed up Mistress of Sacrifice and Spirit Eater, names should be the other way around?

BTW thanks for the build, first time POE and this build is great since except for golem gems all the other parts are very cheap. Just gotta farm for the anima stone now.

Is there any reason though why your shown gems in shields and gloves aren't maxed out? Is it OK if I do max them out?

Also last question, what would be the 'next step' after +1 gem levels tabula. Something like Skin of the Loyals?

Thanks nice catch. I fixed the switch.

The gems in shield are not maxed cos I didn't level them up yet. You can max. The one in gloves are variable because they trigger more the lower the level.

Next step is probably a +2 gems chest like skin of the lords.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info