Dead Build

"
cramus wrote:
I have created 2 Raiders with your idea.

The second one is without tempest, but with Lioneye's (it is even better in beta, with far shot in the bow) and BlackGLean (or signalfire for meven more damage)

I am also using an idea on Beta that uses Kaom and Lioneye and is pure fire (it gives even more damage on hibrid fire lightning though, but you need some str on gear)

Pay attention that POB doesnt have the new Lioneye yet, so you may get even 30% MORE damage.

2 Element means you need 2 element penetration gem so its a bad idea.Sure it work but dont expect to be strong as this , it may only work with inquisitor

"
Buckets0 wrote:
Hi, you guys think its good idea to run this in 2 week SSFHC? Im mostly woried about getting prophecy. Is it common?

You can use elementalist edition its tanky and almost immune to reflect, but i do not recommended others for HC damage is just too high you can kill yourself with one single reflect mistake.
no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
"
cramus wrote:
I have created 2 Raiders with your idea.

The second one is without tempest, but with Lioneye's (it is even better in beta, with far shot in the bow) and BlackGLean (or signalfire for meven more damage)

I am also using an idea on Beta that uses Kaom and Lioneye and is pure fire (it gives even more damage on hibrid fire lightning though, but you need some str on gear)

Pay attention that POB doesnt have the new Lioneye yet, so you may get even 30% MORE damage.

2 Element means you need 2 element penetration gem so its a bad idea.Sure it work but dont expect to be strong as this , it may only work with inquisitor

"
Buckets0 wrote:
Hi, you guys think its good idea to run this in 2 week SSFHC? Im mostly woried about getting prophecy. Is it common?

You can use elementalist edition its tanky and almost immune to reflect, but i do not recommended others for HC damage is just too high you can kill yourself with one single reflect mistake.

In fact, compared to shaper and guardians it is even stronger then tempest version, look at the POB numbers. Not always penetration is better. It is just math :). BTW even with 2 elements, you have kinda 75% lightning. And there is a full fire build there too.

Did you used POB pastebins to see it. It counts damage with penetration and damage with resistances. Thats why i use shaper damage as a base for builds, coz of his higher res, wich shows real dps.

Last edited by cramus on Jul 15, 2017, 11:07:04 PM
GGG its killing the crit multi on 3.0 , we lost %25-35 yet.These numbers still not that big deal but nerfs is nerf means less damage.
no longer playing
"
canjp wrote:
GGG its killing the crit multi on 3.0 , we lost %25-35 yet.These numbers still not that big deal but nerfs is nerf means less damage.

True, and at my builds that is accounted for, but ranger 3.0 wiyh lioneye can outdps shadow 2.6 with mixed elements on shaper or even bosses. Even with the multipliers nerf.
Total crit multi lose about %38 , estimated damage loss about 12-35K. Seems like it wont hurt at all.I also think about making non crit version with elemental overload but req too much skill point investment and crit is better on this build , if i swap to EO total damage lose is 120-150k that is alot.

"
cramus wrote:
"
canjp wrote:

True, and at my builds that is accounted for, but ranger 3.0 wiyh lioneye can outdps shadow 2.6 with mixed elements on shaper or even bosses. Even with the multipliers nerf.

Im not gonna make ranger , if anyone want to play ranger they can use your build. There are reasons for that.

Pathfinder = Basicly My build and alternate editions already has %40 flask charge and %20 duration , with belt you can go up more.Unless you have somekinda flask fetish pathfinder is not needed at all Only Viable thing on pathfinder is %10 Ele Pen

Raider = Seems viable at first but dont raider ascendacy fool you this is not a build with 10-11 frenzy charges bloodrage is works fine you dont need raider.

Deadeye = Viable-ish but it will work ? not sure far shot is great skill but most of the bosses has fancy movement skills to jump you keeping the range up seems troublesome and could effect gameplay fun.

Even slayer edition is more reliable than ranger , and he has a lot of junk ascendancy skill (Two hand dmg. Im gonna release slayer edition this week.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jul 18, 2017, 2:27:33 PM
"
canjp wrote:
Total crit multi lose about %38 , estimated damage loss about 12-35K. Seems like it wont hurt at all.I also think about making non crit version with elemental overload but req too much skill point investment and crit is better on this build , if i swap to EO total damage lose is 120-150k that is alot.

"
cramus wrote:
"
canjp wrote:

Im not gonna make ranger , if anyone want to play ranger they can use your build. There are reasons for that.

Pathfinder = Basicly My build and alternate editions already has %40 flask charge and %20 duration , with belt you can go up more.Unless you have somekinda flask fetish pathfinder is not needed at all Only Viable thing on pathfinder is %10 Ele Pen

Raider = Seems viable at first but dont raider ascendacy fool you this is not a build with 10-11 frenzy charges bloodrage is works fine you dont need raider.

Deadeye = Viable-ish but it will work ? not sure far shot is great skill but most of the bosses has fancy movement skills to jump you keeping the range up seems troublesome and could effect gameplay fun.

Even slayer edition is more reliable than ranger , and he has a lot of junk ascendancy skill (Two hand dmg. Im gonna release slayer edition this week.

I tested both the assassin and raider on Beta, both have the same survivability, but ranger outdps assassin by a lot, even with only 6 frenzy charges. There is no The Tempest in BETA, but lioneyes bow is much better now, even worthy using phys to light, coz it now has, at the same time, Cant be evaded and far shot in the bow. And the difference in damage is about double for a ranger with lioneyes, against you shadow with the tempest, in POB, just as you did. I just wanted to point out so you could put on your build. But ok with that.

Nice build anyway.
I explain why i dont pick deadeye , same as far shot mechanic keeping the range up all the time can effect gameplay fun , nobody wants to play this game like skyrim bow build. Plus with new buff on lioneye this item gonna be expensive , and you need understand something stormcloud is only one roll range and its attack speed rest of all it isnt random and easy to buy max roll but lioneye has 3 random roll Phys , flat phys and AS finding all of them cost a lot i also assume this item gonna be popular on future builds. Dont expect to high as RotC but this bow gonna be expensive remember aim here max efficiency with lowest budget thats why tempest is perfect weapon for this build its cheap powerful and stack with other items.

The Tempest Has %100 inc Light Dmg This works with Flat dmg & wrath
Choir of the Storm Gives %50 Extra Crit Light dmg.
Total %150 extra bonus

That means We deal x2.5 Tımes of our total flat dmg

Example> %100 Light Hit + %100 Bonus Tempest hit + %50 Crit hit.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jul 20, 2017, 6:58:06 PM
This is an awesome build and for a quite new exile like me it's perfect! I've been searching and testing builds for weeks and the moment I tried this one I fell in love with it. I have another account in which I tested the assassin version up to level 80 and I had a blast playing it. I'm currently going to test the elementalist version since the elemental reflect part of it makes me feel better and I do want to take this into hardcore at some point.

Thanks for sharing it and to those who have contributed to improving this awesome build! It's really powerful and fun, and destroys map from as soon as you touch that bow, even more after you start using the tempest at level 30. I'll post again in the future if I make any good progress or if I feel like I can contribute to it in some way :)
damn, was hoping for an 800K build WITHOUT flasks. I hate managing those things.
"
7443560 wrote:
This is an awesome build and for a quite new exile like me it's perfect! I've been searching and testing builds for weeks and the moment I tried this one I fell in love with it. I have another account in which I tested the assassin version up to level 80 and I had a blast playing it. I'm currently going to test the elementalist version since the elemental reflect part of it makes me feel better and I do want to take this into hardcore at some point.

Thanks for sharing it and to those who have contributed to improving this awesome build! It's really powerful and fun, and destroys map from as soon as you touch that bow, even more after you start using the tempest at level 30. I'll post again in the future if I make any good progress or if I feel like I can contribute to it in some way :)

Thanks i try to make a simple as possible and cheap.I sure can say farming with chain and split arrow is soo damn satisfying.I dont think this build cant improved more before oriath , i already calculated max of max everything.I must see new oriath uniques to improve more and of course keeping in budget the idea here.

IF i see new unique can make this build twice as powerful but crossed with very popular build Like Howa im not gonna add. I can recommend as endgame optional if its in buyable range.

"
damn, was hoping for an 800K build WITHOUT flasks. I hate managing those things.

You can you only need two essential flasks the wise oak and vessel of vinktar with pen. Other flasks are totaly up to your taste i prefer more deffensive flasks to avoid dying on some random terrible strong rares. Honestly you can clear everything without flasks except bosses they are just some salt on a perfect dinner.

Actual damage isnt 800K its upto +1.4 M with assasin passives on Low/Full life and with +1 arrow upto 1.5m i didnt add this damage to title because not always active.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jul 21, 2017, 2:23:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info