Dead Build

"
DeadEngine wrote:
Hi
Trying out this build on legacy now, it's on PoE building level now, but still :D

Instead of picking barrage/split arrow as main skill's i managed to take blast rain, cause i just like it more then any bow skill tho :d

Shock + power charges + enemy on full\low life + all flasks up is around 650k dps. But it doesen't count 75% chance for another blast enchant, so overall it's around +20% dps.
Also tried out lvl 100 tree. it's around 1 mil dps +20% from enchant will be about ~1.2 mil dps on like 10 ex budget.

W8ing for my items sold to try this build on.

If you can make work with blast rain sure , i suggest pick 4L or 6L split arrow for farming since blast rain radius isnt big when you dont invest AoE skills i think you get trouble with farming , or should be slower than suppose to be.

10 ex is way too much for this build i designed for extra budget people , if you want to spend i cant say anything about it XD
no longer playing
Yee, it's kinda off budget, but i'm so far enjoying it :D thinking of 5 and then 6 - linking my tempest bow to get lightning arrow.

My gear so far.
Spoiler

LA links - LA + GMP + WED + Added lightning + Elemental focus + Lightning pen

Think it can go even further (you can check my curr tree on my profile, i changed it a bit)
Atziri's gauntlets will be a big improvement in this build but it's very expensive.
Also like 2-3ex opal rings with res and wed would be perfect.

There is much space to improve this build, but it can be very good on some kind of a budget. On budget i mean something around 10-15ex.

Going for lvl 90 now, will respond how it feels in endgame - guardians, shaper etc.

Think i'll write full guide on it if i could kill all the content with it.

A big thanks for idea for this build, defenetely put your credits in thread if i'll write the guide :)
Last edited by DeadEngine on Jun 22, 2017, 9:37:21 AM
Little update :d

5-linked my bow with just 2 fusings.

Also some dps screenshots.

Not full 90 lvl tree.
All buffs and flasks up.
It's really raw and kinda wrong cause it doesent count many facts like choir's bonus damage or 5-th blast from enchant.

Herald setup is kinda different from your variant as i show before.
Wrath - Herald of thunder - enlighten

Last edited by DeadEngine on Jun 22, 2017, 10:19:30 AM
If you had to remove 10 skill points for a level 90 build, which ones would you remove?
"
oregoncrete wrote:
If you had to remove 10 skill points for a level 90 build, which ones would you remove?

Here you go -

http://poeurl.com/blKY

You can actually just drop something and go for acrobatics. Like this -

http://poeurl.com/blKZ
Last edited by DeadEngine on Jun 23, 2017, 3:47:04 AM
"
DeadEngine wrote:
Yee, it's kinda off budget, but i'm so far enjoying it :D thinking of 5 and then 6 - linking my tempest bow to get lightning arrow.

My gear so far.
Spoiler

Think it can go even further (you can check my curr tree on my profile, i changed it a bit)
Atziri's gauntlets will be a big improvement in this build but it's very expensive.

There is much space to improve this build, but it can be very good on some kind of a budget. On budget i mean something around 10-15ex.

Going for lvl 90 now, will respond how it feels in endgame - guardians, shaper etc.

A big thanks for idea for this build, defenetely put your credits in thread if i'll write the guide :)

atziri's gloves only gives you regen if you replace it and remove vaal pact , i think its waste of money , and you should use voideye with wrath because its huge boost.%40 of dmg source comes from wrath and tempest %100 dmg stack with wrath so if you remove voideye you remove a lot of flat lightning damage.i think you can use split arrow instead of LA since i assume you use secondary skill like i do its not main damage source its for farming , split arrow + chain is way better and i dont use elemental focus on split arrow sometimes you face with bosses without flask charges its a lot of safer when you have at least 1 shock source.

"
oregoncrete wrote:

You can remove some %5 hp and lightning skills without penetration.

"
DeadEngine wrote:
"
oregoncrete wrote:

Here you go -

Point Blank is totaly not recommended , first you 100 percent one shot yourself when you deal with close range barrage reflect (only elementalist is immune) second its reduces farming speed because farming totaly based on second skill split arrow (ice shot for elementalist) and last one is its a lot of safer dealing damage from certain distance rather than shotgun range.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jun 23, 2017, 6:53:23 AM
"
canjp wrote:
"
DeadEngine wrote:

My gear so far.
Spoiler

atziri's gloves only gives you regen if you replace it and remove vaal pact , i think its waste of money , and you should use voideye with wrath because its huge boost.%40 of dmg source comes from wrath and tempest %100 dmg stack with wrath so if you remove voideye you remove a lot of flat lightning damage.i think you can use split arrow instead of LA since i assume you use secondary skill like i do its not main damage source its for farming , split arrow + chain is way better and i dont use elemental focus on split arrow sometimes you face with bosses without flask charges its a lot of safer when you have at least 1 shock source.

"
oregoncrete wrote:

You can remove some %5 hp and lightning skills without penetration.

"
DeadEngine wrote:
"
oregoncrete wrote:

Here you go -

Point Blank is totaly not recommended , first you 100 percent one shot yourself when you deal with close range barrage reflect (only elementalist is immune) second its reduces farming speed because farming totaly based on second skill split arrow (ice shot for elementalist) and last one is its a lot of safer dealing damage from certain distance rather than shotgun range.

Wrote a guide by myself, cause it's big difference between barrage and blast rain builds. Put your credits there so your build was a beggining of mine. A big thanks to you man :)
Im almost finish slayer & saboteur alternatives tomorrow or later gonna add the second post.

Why im even bother to make slayer & saboteur ?

Slayer > %20 culling strike and %20 more dmg if you kill recently & 20 sc onslaught if you kill rare + first hit always stun to full life.I play this version on prophecy its very useful.

Saboteur > Extra elemental damage , Extra MS , Extra elemental penetration %10 , Blind enemies on hit & when you hit , %30 inc damage to blind enemies and blind enemies deals %8 less damage to you. All of them are useful.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jun 23, 2017, 10:27:02 AM
I also like the Tempest. Currently i can solo all Guardians, breach lords, etc.
The Tempest is viable for end game, just afford less than 20ex you could finish all end game content. It is cheaper than most of the bow build.
My build is different from yours, I am using elementalist to play it.
With the passive tree "primeval force"5% pen "arcing blows" 8% lightning pen + ascend MoD 25% lightning pen ( trigger by ice shot) + the wise oak 20% pen, I could have 58% lightning pen without the support gems lightning pen.

I could also get 60% ele reflect reduction(50%ascend, 10% passive) , which makes me safe in maps. Even with the "reduce max res" "reflects 18% ele dmg"mods maps, i would equip Sibyl's Lament to gain 40% more element reflect reduction. That is 100% ele reflect reduction totally. I am immune to ele reflect.

In my build, i use +1 gloves with lv4 empower and lv 21 wrath to get the lv 26 wrath in order to get more life and damage on my rings.
Accuracy is really important in a crit build. I have 4100+ ACC.

My gear is not perfect. Better using starkonja's head which provides about 100 life (thats 300life actually!), attack speed , crit chance and accuracy (1dex provides 2 accuracy!) rather than devoto's devotion. I choose devoto only because of the barrage enchant.
Although my gear isn't perfect yet, I am able to finish guardians and shaper now.
My build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tomleungyoyo/characters
damage (barrage) 175K X 6 ARROWS ~ 1m dps (not included point blank 1.5 more, lucky crit chance, 58% lightning pen)

defence

updated shaper kill
Last edited by tomleungyoyo on Jun 26, 2017, 9:00:19 PM
"
tomleungyoyo wrote:
My gear is not perfect. Better using starkonja's head which provides about 100 life (thats 300life actually!), attack speed , crit chance and accuracy (1dex provides 2 accuracy!) rather than devoto's devotion. I choose devoto only because of the barrage enchant.

Well its good idea i guess i always want to avoid starkonja because -%50 dmg on lowlife , maybe now time to think about it again. I check +100 hp ones they are 10-20c on average looks expensive for extreme budget build.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Jun 30, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info