An open letter to casuals asking to dumb down the game or make rare items more common

Shags and Charan are right.

By the way, I identify myself as a cat that flies around to an irritating tune, shooting a rainbow out of its ass. Sometimes.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Ininity isn't a cardinal. There are trans-finite cardinals, but you can't "count to them".

"Counting to them" is really an idea for the Ordinals... a whole different ballgame.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Mar 7, 2017, 8:15:31 AM
Corrected. There you go.

HOPE THAT MY MESSAGE DOESN'T GET LOST IN THAT LITTLE CONVERSATION HERE, EHE HE...
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I'm a cassual, and I couldn't agree more with OP.

Personally I hope that GGG will ramp up the difficulty again with the release of 3.0.

A ramp up to CB difficulty would be really nice to see, although I have my doubts that it will happen.

But with only one difficulty to play through it should really be at list slightly challenging, and not just faceroll until maps.
"
Perq wrote:
Please stop.

If you have less time to play, expect to get fewer items or be lower level.

Ps. Yes, that is my letter. Because quite frankly this is how simple this issue is. .-.

well, now that the grammar has been fixed, I can agree with this statement :)
Please, don't stop.
fk how else will I get them to buff drop rates???
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
An open letter to no-lifer folks trying to squeeze 'casual' players out of Path of Exile...

Please stop.

Build-defining items should be available on a spectrum of rarity. Not everyone who doesn't have the chance or desire to play the game twenty hours a day seven days a week wants to be relegated to itemless SSF junk-tier Flameblast all league erry league. We would like yo try cool and interesting stuff too.

Thank you for your (complete lack of) patience and understanding.
Open response from we casuals:

No. Deal with it. :)
SSF Hardcore is for you, yet I'm not seeing you playing there Mr. Casual...

Complaining about people's opinions is moot.
I'm the Ps guy: Psomm, Pso, Psong, pso-on and pso-phorth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info