Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

I didn't, but I sure do enjoy going into a commiseration thread on not finding keys and having half the posts come from people who found keys...
"
TheExile777 wrote:

Would you happen to sell that gull? 10c...

Only if you take my headhunter for 3 alc as well.

Hint: I have no HH and nope wont sell it, it is a fun item and according to poetrade it is worth way moar.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 8, 2017, 4:21:49 AM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They're at a pretty good spot. People are complaining that they're too rare. That means they are sought after, and this game thrives on items that are sought after.

at 30c i'd call them uncommon but in high demand.

If they were actually are (like say primordial might or something) they would sell for 2-3 ex.

I've found one so far and flipped immediately to get all my basic gears sorted. I found my first one in A3 merc, just after finding my first map. I'd hazard a guess they drop in 60+ areas.
Last edited by Asmosis on Mar 11, 2017, 9:49:04 AM
Zero found so far, but then again I've been travelling for business and haven't been able to play PoE since launch day.
up to T11 maps now... have not found one.. so don't feel to bad :)
No divine, no ex, no Reli key...
Dropped an exalt this league on my way to kill Brutus in Cruel and the other night i almost had a key when it dropped in merc dried lake while in a full party but somebody snatched it half a second before i did. Then i finally dropped my first key solo yesterday at level 72 and i ended up getting this item out of it.

Have yet to see a divine this league and in Breach i had 2 but one was dropped in Gorge and the other i got through trading from a person that bought an item from me.
Last edited by heinrich6745 on Mar 8, 2017, 5:59:21 PM
Guys please read the title: "Who found NO reliq so far"
That would be me. Fml.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
schnitzel17 wrote:
Guys please read the title: "Who found NO reliq so far"

I suspect these people also go to terminal illness support groups to let all the dying people know they are 100% healthy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info