Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

"
krenderke wrote:
Yeah you found every currency item except mirror before even getting to maps?

I'm starting to get really really salty.

Guess I'm going to live on chaos recipe welfare during the entire league, thanks god anarchy supplies me with a ton of rare amulets.

Dont get mad, i have 790h now (with some afk time) and i found 4 or 5 ex the entire time. Just dont focus on something luke that. Get a goal and achieve it. Maybe a 6 link or something else. And stop thinking about "i want an ex or a mirror". U get disappointed. And they had like 120k people playing. U only see a small percentage telling what they got. We are not alone. We will get our drop sooner or later :)
Yea, I mean I only cleared like 200 maps this league(not too big sample size), however at least I managed to farm up enough chaos to reroll from this horrible shrapnel shot build I decided to start out with.
Found 0 also 0 exalted 0 diviners.
Some guildies have found couple of keys some 5 pure exalted drops some 5 diviners

rng is rng... wish ggg would do something about the unfair rng tbh <_<

leveled 1 toon to 79 and the other is 53 atm.

if i don't find a single key this league i'm losing my freaking mind... it's legacy league u should find some GGG!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
They're at a pretty good spot. People are complaining that they're too rare. That means they are sought after, and this game thrives on items that are sought after.

50 hours played, level 88, in red maps. Use sextants, leaguestones, alchs, vaals, chisels. Still haven't seen a reliquary. I'm BV, so I naturally hit most barrels, and I always flip stones/open chests.

a bit too rare imo
"
silumit wrote:
No, people were getting them in cruel. I had zero so far (and 1ex already lol)

i found one in normal so its not like its difficulty specific to find it.
0 Ex, O Relique, 0 Divine, no goods items, no 5L in 200-300 fuse, nothing, nada! Worst league start ever for me.... :/
Level 86. No Req Key. No Exalts. BUT...I found a divine yesterday so maybe today is my big day!!

If you farm it'll come. I was a little annoyed I haven't found one yet, but after seeing some of the trash people get from them maybe it's not that big of a deal lol.

I did buy this (since i need it for my build) which is one of my favorite uniques for cheap. :)

Lvl 87 (time played more than it seems - I've been running low tier maps and magic finding with the new amulet, testing out various stone combos to see what I like).

2 Divine Orbs
0 Exalted
0 Reliquary Key

1 Cartographer Box (Tier 3)
1 Perandus Archive (Cartographer Box) (Tier 2)
4 Diviner's Box

Guess my RNG has gone into stronkboxes. I'm kind of ok with that. I love diviner's boxes. But it feels bad to have not experienced first hand what seems to be a core part of the league (reliquary keys).
Last edited by innervation on Mar 7, 2017, 11:32:11 AM
I agree too rare.

If one of the main aspects of the league is these league stones (which give garbage 90% of the time) and 90% of the playerbase wont even find one, its too rare.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
"
CrownOfThorns wrote:
I agree too rare.

If one of the main aspects of the league is these league stones (which give garbage 90% of the time) and 90% of the playerbase wont even find one, its too rare.

proof 90% of players havent found one?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info