Who else found no reliquary keys so far?

I found 1 at lvl 30 and no more.
Drops:

Now in maps i found my standard
per league. My task is complete hehe.

It's not a problem that these keys are so rare. It is a problem that they were highlighted as a special feature of the league, creating expectations which cannot be met. It's like basing a league around Exalt drops.

If I were to find one, I'd prolly use it (or let teh missus use it), just to have the "complete Legacy experience," but I'd otherwise be inclined to flip 'em, having watched this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DErly5VYIDE&t=321s

Even streamer RNG didn't help, though ZiggyD did get three items out of the last box. =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Wait what? You can get more than one item in a box?
I just remember the beardless chris's exact words:
"I'm sure there are some of you out there, who wanna collect them all"

Pokemon incoming!
No Problem,
Exile
"
Raycheetah wrote:
It's not a problem that these keys are so rare. It is a problem that they were highlighted as a special feature of the league, creating expectations which cannot be met. It's like basing a league around Exalt drops.

If I were to find one, I'd prolly use it (or let teh missus use it), just to have the "complete Legacy experience," but I'd otherwise be inclined to flip 'em, having watched this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DErly5VYIDE&t=321s

Even streamer RNG didn't help, though ZiggyD did get three items out of the last box. =0[.]o=

This.

They made it seem like it was going to be this END OF AN ERA LOOT FREE FALL! EXCITING EXTRAVAGANZAAAAAAAAA!!! and really its like 10% of the player base is going to get some glowie junk uniques and only about 1-2% will seemingly get something good.

I thought they were going to open the flood gates a bit before going into 3.0 its been very underwhelming and super disappointing for my friends who aren't amazing POE players who had hoped to find some good legacy uniques.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
It's actually the ONLY reason I tried... Am trying this league out.
It's a clutterfuck and even if they fucking doubled the drop chances remember
zero times a trillion is still zero!
No Problem,
Exile
Lvl 85, 0 exalts, 1 divine, 1 key
No keys, no exalts, no divs.
None and no green items either :(
2 divines, 0 exalts, 0 keys, 0 map trials found. I did find a shav's though so I can't really complain about luck right now.
1 divine, 0 Exalts and 0 keys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info