[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
almazn2015 wrote:
spot for Fight for Survival Viridian Jewel x 2 in tree? i doesnt see any place where we can find 40 dex in middle radius, only 30

Above ranger and the right of ranger. and yes there is 40 above and more then 40 on right. they dont need to be allocated for the jewel.
how much life need for merc lab?
it's rly looks weird then jewels doesnt affect to Frost Blades tooltip info
"
almazn2015 wrote:
it's rly looks weird then jewels doesnt affect to Frost Blades tooltip info

yea it doesn't seem to affect the tooltip. but yes I tried a different jewel in those spots and the 40 dex effect worked on that jewel. They do not need to be allocated to be active.
Should I try to scale a dual wield version of this, could you recommend a tree for that too? Ie. Would taking dervish instead of fury bolts be preferable?
"
QuietSea wrote:
Should I try to scale a dual wield version of this, could you recommend a tree for that too? Ie. Would taking dervish instead of fury bolts be preferable?

Are you currently in the stream? i can show you how to do the tree.
According to Path of Building, Added Cold adds far more DPS than Faster Attacks. Am I missing something?
Loving leveling right now, at 50.
Here's my gear:
Spoiler

It's really worth mentioning dual Ewar's Mirage for leveling, they're god-tier and <1 alch.

Also I wanted to ask, is CWDT+Frost Bomb something considerable for bosses?

"
ConsPark wrote:
According to Path of Building, Added Cold adds far more DPS than Faster Attacks. Am I missing something?

Only thing I can think is QoL
Last edited by vegeto079 on Mar 10, 2017, 1:18:40 AM
"
vegeto079 wrote:
Loving leveling right now, at 50.
Here's my gear:
Spoiler

It's really worth mentioning dual Ewar's Mirage for leveling, they're god-tier and <1 alch.

Also I wanted to ask, is CWDT+Frost Bomb something considerable for bosses?

"
ConsPark wrote:

Only thing I can think is QoL

I didn't really mention how to level the build but you only need 1 ewar and i would go a solid foil for OH or a shield, also Added cold may add more dps, but lowers ur trash clear by a decent amount. I have not looked into Frost bomb will try it out.
Died at 78lvl ssf today, because of server lag.
This build look's interesting, but it's not really good to be in a depend from a unique weapon, you know. And it's not really easy to find this claw :(
Will think about it and, maybe, make any variation with frost blade, but without unique claw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info