[3.9?] Sidefx Frost Blades - Hyped for Support +

"
Gilhyan wrote:
From my testing, chain bonus from touch of anguish DOES stack

Good to know, will try out a duel wield tree to test damage difference.
Hello :) im play with that similar build, why you dont use deaths hand ? that have much more bonus imo ;)
with 8 frenzy and 3 pc i got 45k dps on 5l with cold pene gem :)
"
Hello :) im play with that similar build, why you dont use deaths hand ? that have much more bonus imo ;)
with 8 frenzy and 3 pc i got 45k dps on 5l with cold pene gem :)

atm im at 80k
WOW... thats a lot :) how many life ?
"
WOW... thats a lot :) how many life ?

5k atm
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
acyawn wrote:
@OP

Don't your two jewel slots lack 40 dexterity in their medium radius - therefore not gaining the frost blades pen / speed increases...?

You do not need them allocated.

Ah thanks. I missed that change in 2.6!

(Unique Threshold Jewels that applied to specific skills have had their attribute requirements reduced to 40, from 50. They also no longer require those attributes to be allocated.)
"
acyawn wrote:
"
Sidefx06 wrote:
"
acyawn wrote:
@OP

Don't your two jewel slots lack 40 dexterity in their medium radius - therefore not gaining the frost blades pen / speed increases...?

You do not need them allocated.

Ah thanks. I missed that change in 2.6!

(Unique Threshold Jewels that applied to specific skills have had their attribute requirements reduced to 40, from 50. They also no longer require those attributes to be allocated.)

no problem, always good to ask :)
can we go pathfinder?
"
Balantakos wrote:
can we go pathfinder?

yes, but you will need frenzy generators since u need max frenzy at all times. your single target clear will be even slower and your trash clear will be as well without the quick chaining.
spot for Fight for Survival Viridian Jewel x 2 in tree? i doesnt see any place where we can find 40 dex in middle radius, only 30
Last edited by almazn2015 on Mar 9, 2017, 5:15:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info